Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged]The first Native American saint

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 20 October 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

I see, you have never met a missionary.

Actually I have a number of times.,..  ( Raphael ..was a friend of my dad ) He was more into charity work  ( the CLM )  than concerned with converting anyone..  A catholic priest turned us away when we approached him  ( Father Brown ) to baptise Becky.. it was because Gary was not cathoilic, and he doubted me  lol.. We ended up getting a protestant minister of his family church instead...  That minister is long gone..  Apparently  I am going to have trouble having Aaron baptised.. According to Garys mother and his aunt who take Becky to church, say that the new minister is more strict and he could well say no to baptising Aaron..  They said I would need to join their church.. I cannot do that...I don't see how that can set us back...  But we'll see.. If he says no, then sod it

How's the little one by the way?

Aaron is just over 5 months now..He is doing well..sleeps all night. .But he is strong...If he grabs your hair  ohh my  !!..   He is always laughing...   It is a lot different raising a boy than it is raising a girl...  I think he is higher maintenance  more than Becky ever was....Very needy.and greedy.... I call him  - Needy Mc Greedy   lol This Halloween  I wanted to get him a little Yoda  ( Star Wars ) costume, but his dad insists on a ghost or a bumbler bee...

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 22 October 2012 - 12:44 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#17    Tommy13

Tommy13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

@ Darkwind. lol. Are you trying to insuinate that native americans are originally chritian in origin?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users