Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Somethings There

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,127 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:41 PM

OK.

I think many of these so called 'Shadow People' are caused by problems with one's retinas.

That, combined with our brains trying to make sense of these optical anomalies, and with a huge imagination fuelled by watching the wrong movies and reading the wrong books, will create your 'Shadow People'.

#17    Ysilimir

Ysilimir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

well that may be true except for the fact that i can "feel" its presence

#18    WGH

WGH

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Today is tomorrows yesterday, and yesterdays tomorrow.

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:25 PM

Someone from work winding you up?

#19    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,780 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

View PostYsilimir, on 22 October 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

The mind is powerful.

#20    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,030 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostYsilimir, on 22 October 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

first you could see it outside your home (although it could not enter your home...)
now you are conceding that  visual hallucinations, medical issues with the eye, and overactive imagination could in fact explain the phenomenon
HOWEVER>>>
now you are saying you feel its presence.
you didn't stress (or even mention, for that matter) this originally. your focus was on the sighting itself. now that you don't have a leg to stand on with that one you are switching gears.
just let it go, man. you should know better than to think we are all so gullible.

Edited by JGirl, 23 October 2012 - 04:55 PM.

#21    Ysilimir

Ysilimir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:55 AM

I don't think you are gullible I am genuinely worried about it

#22    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

View PostYsilimir, on 24 October 2012 - 12:55 AM, said:

I don't think you are gullible I am genuinely worried about it
I've had the same thing happen to me. It's when they stop in front of you for a fleeting second so that you can see the yellow slits of their eyes that you need to be *really* worried. It's a male who's got you in his sights. You've done something to upset him. What that is, I don't know, but it's usually to do with spending too long inside their special territory.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#23    Ysilimir

Ysilimir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostSunnyBlues, on 24 October 2012 - 10:30 AM, said:

the yellow slits of their eyes that you need to be *really* worried.
havent seen them yet but when i do what will happen

#24    alibongo

alibongo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:16 PM

This is an advert, plug, call it what you will for a commercial enterprise.And good luck to them! It got me Googling them.

#25    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

View PostYsilimir, on 24 October 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

havent seen them yet but when i do what will happen
I'm talking about the cryptids in my local area. Your's might be slightly different in behaviour of course. Generally, their technique is to scare the living poop out of you until you disappear from their area. I don't know how this reflects with your work w.r.t the haunted house thing. Why might you be having too much unwanted attention compared to all the others who work there do you think?

(P.S. Now I've seen the pics of Haunted House Experience I have to also consider the psychological explanation.)

The most likely explanation is that you must take people close to the riverside itself. The menacing males will protect their females fishing in the river at night. It's probably just got annoyed because you insist on walking close to the riverbank.

Edited by SunnyBlues, 25 October 2012 - 10:46 AM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#26    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,030 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

View PostSunnyBlues, on 25 October 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

I'm talking about the cryptids in my local area. Your's might be slightly different in behaviour of course. Generally, their technique is to scare the living poop out of you until you disappear from their area. I don't know how this reflects with your work w.r.t the haunted house thing. Why might you be having too much unwanted attention compared to all the others who work there do you think?

(P.S. Now I've seen the pics of Haunted House Experience I have to also consider the psychological explanation.)

The most likely explanation is that you must take people close to the riverside itself. The menacing males will protect their females fishing in the river at night. It's probably just got annoyed because you insist on walking close to the riverbank.
where are you getting this information? sounds like a b movie

#27    Lady Annabella

Lady Annabella

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• The wind creates a soft enchanting tune, one that sweeps over you , through your veins and envelopes your soul

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

I am not against thinking it is spirits , however you work at a haunted house, you might just be on edge from it , after all its the season for being on edge. Halloween always makes us a lil on edge. However what are the odds, hat you work at a haunted house to scare people and an actual ghost or something , follows you home . It is like some people think ghosts are only found in grave yards and or haunted houses, they do roam other places usually where they die or a place they are attached too . However if you still think without a doubt that it is a spurt , just do a protective spell . Or just be vocal tell it to leave you do not give it permission to haunt you .

#28    Ysilimir

Ysilimir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

well i told it to leave and haven't seen it back so is it over

#29    Tarnibritan

Tarnibritan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

• No rest for the wicked

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

Im not going to say i dont believe you, but you said you only saw it once, that might not mean its following you? But I have seen a documentry many years ago about a lady who picked up a spirit from simply going to the shops one day?It followwed her home and caused alot of chaos in her home? One of the psychics on the show said it just decided to follow her-for no reason at all. If this thing is following you (more than the one time) you could have gotten it from anywhere not neccessarily a haunted house. But have you seen it since, just out of interest and what are your feelings when you see it? Does it feel evil??

#30    Ysilimir

Ysilimir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

i get a sinking feeling but it doesn't  feel evil its as if it wants me for something but idk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users