Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Smoker or Non-Smoker?

orangepeaceful79

Hey there UM denizens. Are you a smoker or not? I smoke only sometimes. When I'm sad or grieving a loss, or when I'm working with another smoker, or sometimes when I drink. Of course all of these are superceded by the simple consideration of whether or not I can afford a pack at a given time. Sometimes weeks will pass between cigarettes, so I don't feel as though I really have a habit.

as for my brand...........

post-124811-0-98991700-1350847460_thumb.

You?

• Like 1

Don't smoke! your toes will drop off :o and your lungs will fill with tar, then you will die a slow, painful death :(

• Like 2

I smoke. Constantly. I'm smoking right now.

Nothing better than smoking while you drink.

My choice of death:

Camel%20Filters.jpg

• Like 1

Hey there UM denizens. Are you a smoker or not? I smoke only sometimes. When I'm sad or grieving a loss, or when I'm working with another smoker, or sometimes when I drink. Of course all of these are superceded by the simple consideration of whether or not I can afford a pack at a given time. Sometimes weeks will pass between cigarettes, so I don't feel as though I really have a habit.

as for my brand...........

post-124811-0-98991700-1350847460_thumb.

You?

Oh, how I miss those wides...

• Like 1

Yuk....I'm very anti smoking. My parents smoked when I was a kid and it gave me asthma. I could never be in the same room as a smoker.....sorry.

• Like 2

I pretend to have a coughing fit every time I walk past someone smoking. Then I give them the 'I'm a poor girl who is suffering with asthma/pneumonia look' It doesn't stop them from faggin' it, of course.

• Like 1

I don't smoke. I've probably smoked about 50 cigarettes in my entire life. I don't mind being around people who are smoking ....... it would just be nice for the sake of their health if they didn't.

smoking.gif

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

Never have, never will... :no:

My friends that do smoke always go outside......

• Like 2

Smoker. Not proud of it.

Smoked heavily since I was 2 days old, since both my parents smoked heavily in the house.

I'm usually a calm person.

When I try to quit I could kick a kitten through and electric fan.

Have a nice day.

• Like 3

I don't smoke, I did start for about a month this past summer for the first time in my life but just decided to stop one day.

I am a smoker of approx 60 a day (give or take a few)....

post-132279-0-57386200-1350850391_thumb.

post-132279-0-43421300-1350850403_thumb.

The above is the cigarettes I smoke, alternate between brands

• Like 1

Yuk....I'm very anti smoking. My parents smoked when I was a kid and it gave me asthma. I could never be in the same room as a smoker.....sorry.

No need to apologize - we all do as we do.

Smoker. Not proud of it.

Smoked heavily since I was 2 days old, since both my parents smoked heavily in the house.

I'm usually a calm person.

When I try to quit I could kick a kitten through and electric fan.

Have a nice day.

Brand?

smoker unfortuntly been trying to ween myself off slowly

cant find a picture but i smoke macdonalds special reds... theyre canadian lol

Non-smoker. I tried it once while at school and didn't like. My father was a heavy smoker all his life so I'm used to living with it.

My house is smoke free as two family members have asthma.

• Like 2

drum-pouch.jpg

You can't beat a good shag (even a halfzware one).

Rollies! Drum's not a band brand. Hard to get around where I live unfortunately.

drum-pouch.jpg

You can't beat a good shag (even a halfzware one).

Oh man, I love rolling my own cigarettes when I have the bloody patience.

Smoked cigs on a very few occasions in my life, quit though. My brand is watching my grandma give herself a stroke and die because she couldn't. She's never met any of her great grandkids, and not a day goes by where I don't think of her myself.

• Like 1

Non-smoker and proud of it.

I'm not going to waste my money on killing myself. There are easier and cheaper ways.

No way I'm going to risk damaging my memory, suffering from erectile dysfunction, cancer, kidney failure, fertility problems and the like. And on top of that, I'm not going to unnecessarily risk the health of those around me by smoking.

Just because everyone is doing it, doesn't mean I want to.

Besides, I can't pull myself to take a breath of the stuff. The best I can do is breathe in second hand.

And to top it all off, so many smokers I know are trying and investing money to quit smoking. Why would I want to start, only to struggle to quit in the end?

If what they say is true, smoking kills.

:td:

That's just my personal opinion, don't come at me with guns blazing please!

When my friends drink or smoke, I'm the odd one out.

:tu:

Edited by Mnemonix
  • Like 3