Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Smoker or Non-Smoker?

smoke cigarettes smoking

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61    omerta

omerta

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

I smoke Canadian Classics. Only around 5-10 a day though. I usually only smoke when I'm at work.

#62    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

lebanese brand here called cedars
i smoke a pack a day , on bad days that may be subjected to extensions :D

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

#63    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Btw I'm still wheezing away on the Sterlings!

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#64    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,394 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:37 AM

I use to smoke but i stoped when a pack of cigarettes went to 5 bucks.
Here in ny a pack of cigarettes are now 10 dollars

#65    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,449 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 16 March 2013 - 03:37 AM, said:

I use to smoke but i stoped when a pack of cigarettes went to 5 bucks.
Here in ny a pack of cigarettes are now 10 dollars

That may be more expensive then 20 joints.....Crazy.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#66    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,810 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

Marlboro lights forever but make my own for the last year and a half. 70¢ a pack on average or 2 1/2 cartons for about twenty bucks. Use a Tops crank machine. Filters and all. Too convenient. Never ending smokes on demand. Never have to go to the store for more. No chemicals either though, I think. I buy bags of Cris Cross pipe tobacco.

#67    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,389 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:15 AM

70 years old and still smoking, I think they blame to much on the smoking, when there are so many other things that cause  asma ,heart diseases and cansers. No matter how one dies we will all be gasping for that last breath. Now they are even blaming kids ear infections on smoking, or that every one dies from second hand smoke, oh gee give me a break.

Edited by docyabut2, 16 March 2013 - 04:20 AM.

#68    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,277 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:18 AM

I usually only smoke when i drink,though i will smoke a whole damn pack when i do drink.Brand of choice camel full flavor goes great with whiskey haha.I do not care to live forever, i have enjoyed the last 29 years of my life if i get 30 more years i can/will die with nothing but good memories.Another 10 or 11 years in my profession 20 years of rest will be good with me  :lol:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#69    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:56 AM

I quit 2yrs ago in Oct after 26yrs, although I wasn't really a heavy smoker I could easily smoke 10+ B&H a day, it was far easier than I expected quitting, sure breaking the habit was the hardest, but the actual physical withdrawal wasn't even noticed.

#70    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 16 March 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

70 years old and still smoking, I think they blame to much on the smoking, when there are so many other things that cause  asma ,heart diseases and cansers. No matter how one dies we will all be gasping for that last breath. Now they are even blaming kids ear infections on smoking, or that every one dies from second hand smoke, oh gee give me a break.
hallelujah !
where do i sign in strong agreement ?

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

#71    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,389 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:45 AM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 16 March 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

hallelujah !
where do i sign in strong agreement ?

I not say smoking is good, but gee they are blaming to much on it. My kids, and my grand kids had ear infections. My old  Doc said the antibotics can`nt fight the bugs anymore, the bugs got to strong, not from any smoke. In the old days the cure was to blow smoke in the ear. Any  one remember that ?

#72    K_Bonita

K_Bonita

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 258 posts

• For every dark night,there's a brighter day.

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:51 PM

I used to smoke, it's been a while since I've quit I can't remember exactly how long but over 2 years I would have to say. My brand's were Du maurier's and belmont's.

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. ”

#73    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,682 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

macdonald special regular used to be export a green. was smoking a pack to a pack and a half a day, down to about 2 or 3 a day and using a nicotine inhaler as im trying to quit.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#74    Barnacle Battlefront

Barnacle Battlefront

Death Before Decaf

• 5,468 posts

• There's no place like 127.0.0.1

A symptom of the universe

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

Started smoking when I was 11, smoked on and off until just before my 23rd birthday. Before I could buy them, my brand was anything I could get :P and after, Marlboro Reds

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking. Racing around to come up behind you again. The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older. Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy as hell.- Maca02

#75    spayneuter

spayneuter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

• Live Long And Prosper.
    Please spay and neuter.

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostHilander, on 21 October 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Smoker that wishes to be a non smoker.

I've been a non-smoker for 34 years.  I had a two pack habit back then.  Tried to quit many times, may different ways.  Finally found a way that worked for me.  I let myself have a cigarette every time I wanted one but I would say to myself: I don't want to smoke, I don't want to smoke this.  All the while smoking.  I guess I brain washed myself.  Anyway I was smoking less and less until I realized I had stopped.

What a man dwells on, he becomes.

Also tagged with smoke, cigarettes, smoking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users