Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot Vandalizes Winnebago

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,861 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

http://abcnews.go.co...s-winnebago-rv/

Edited by QuiteContrary, 21 October 2012 - 11:04 PM.

#2    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,861 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:05 PM

If I was a bigfoot, I'd be jacking nice RV's not destroying them. Beats a cold cave or bed of sticks.

#3    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:08 PM

Great link, thanks! I find it annoying that the news team felt it was ok to laugh at and mock the man.....they don't know, they haven't witnessed, so they should have more respect. IMO

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,405 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:26 PM

If this is the third time he has seen one you think he would be getting pictures, movie or something.

#5    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostHilander, on 21 October 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

If this is the third time he has seen one you think he would be getting pictures, movie or something.

Yeah I thought that too. If they had time to jump in their truck and make 'Bigfoot' noises, then maybe they should have grabbed a camera. But they were probably quite shook up and running high on adrenalin - I would be!

#6    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,405 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:01 AM

View PostBling, on 21 October 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

Yeah I thought that too. If they had time to jump in their truck and make 'Bigfoot' noises, then maybe they should have grabbed a camera. But they were probably quite shook up and running high on adrenalin - I would be!
You would think by the third time though and being Bigfoot hunters they wouldn't be so shook up and be prepared.  If I saw one it would give me a heart attack.

#7    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,283 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:02 AM

Good luck explaining this to their auto insurance company...

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#8    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,861 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:24 AM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 22 October 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

Good luck explaining this to their auto insurance company...

Ooops! Well, it shows he chose fame over cash. lol

#9    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• 1,095 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

This is how the game is played:

If it is impossible to prove that Bigfoot DIDN'T vandalise his Winnebago then, conversely, it is possible that Bigfoot DID vandalise his Winnebago.

All he has to do is stick to his guns. He KNOWS Bigfoot exists and he has good reason to believe that his Winnebago was indeed vandalised by Bigfoot. All he needs to prove it to the world is the right evidence and it will come. It WILL come. It just has to. After all that he's experienced it just has to...

From this juncture there await several well-worn pathways which follow the trail of Bigfoot. Whichever way he chooses it is imperative that he must always, always, always stick to his guns. He KNOWS what he's seen and t'ain't no-one can prove otherwise.

The Hunt for Bigfoot goes on...

Long may we remember this name: John Reed of the Lykens Valley Sasquatch Hunters.

Edited by Night Walker, 22 October 2012 - 05:48 AM.

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#10    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

View PostHilander, on 22 October 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

You would think by the third time though and being Bigfoot hunters they wouldn't be so shook up and be prepared.  If I saw one it would give me a heart attack.

I think you would be shaken up even if saw it 6 times .. Imagine seeing something so large and unknown at night in the woods .. I think you would be more concerned about getting away alive than snapping pictures with a camera ..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#11    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

If I saw bigfoot or anything unbelievable I would make sure I always had a camera on me from then on. Now three times? Come on now.

I have never seen anything remotely unbelievable like that but I still make sure I take my camera-phone whenever I step outside the door. Just in case haha.

But that's just me. .

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#12    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Brick by brick

• 4,976 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

I wonder if Reed's belief in BF helped him form his opinion of what he claims to have seen...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#13    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,159 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

All the times I've backpacked into deep woods in P.A, and I never saw anything.

As well as there not being any evidence for bigfoot's existence or anything to support this guy's story...

Oh, and he's the founder of a sasquach hunting group?

That makes me think that he MIGHT actually believe what he's saying. It's a question of whether or not he sees things he wants to see and he's preoccupied with bigfoot, therefore he thinks he sees bigfoot, OR, is it a case of him trying to generate interest in his group?

I think it is ok for the "news" team is to chuckle at this, as it is ridiculous.

Though, RIGHT NOW, someone is either writing on a forum or telling their friends that even the news admits the existence of bigfoot, because they put stories about bigfoot sightings on the air...

#14    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 22 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

Wonder what they were smoking in the camper? Sounds like a bear to me. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

#15    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 4,261 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

Hmmmm.    Seems like there should be countless hair and other samples that he, as a professed bigfoot hunter, should have known to gather.
I have an old RV I bought a few years ago.  Just use it for camping from time to time.  I bought a cheap camera set which puts 2 eyes behind the RV and one on each side.   The option is there to record to a hard drive.  He's not a very good bigfoot hunter if he neither had something like this not set a trail cam up outside his RV.  
The news team was right to laugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users