Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

The Great Cycle

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:09 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 28 October 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

I don't know why people bother to return posts to crap like this, obviously the poster is on a "trip", to or from weird dreams,to be honest if this was paper I'd flush it down the Loo.He really should stop using whtever caused this brain damage... absolute fubar.

People need to learn from this, I don't see the OP's attempt at getting something across as useless, since people can learn from the comments of critics who don't agree with it.

Edited by araxia, 10 November 2012 - 07:09 AM.

#62    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 25 October 2012 - 08:18 AM, said:

Try reading Isaiah in context. It's talking about a king.

Oh that's absolutely wonderful, Satan is the KING of the world, who knew like Elvis?!!!!

#63    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:23 AM

View Postmonk 56, on 25 October 2012 - 07:44 AM, said:

Hi Araxia,

I see you have Christian fire in your belly, akin to Bible Belt, i'm a researcher that is original regarding beliefs, before i was disabled i was an astronomer, being a member of ASH, patron Arthur C. Clarke, President Fred W. Clarke, his brother, link below:-

http://2012forum.com...=5130&mode=view

You need to create debate on links below:-

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=236101

Other thread, link below:-

http://www.unexplain...pic=232340&st=0

I personally believe that the more people research these things and stars the more the "new age propaganda" gets fueled...

The new agers are particularly fascinated with stars and "cosmic things" and they will believe anything really, it doesn't even matter if you do research on this things or not, they will buy it, since they are desperate for "answers" they will take anything on face value alone...

Anyone can pick up a PEN and start to write any gibberish and don't have to go through the hassle of intensive research and investigation to "charm" the new ager mind. They believe in no right or wrong, no fixed boundaries between anything and therefore NO ABSOLUTE or FIXED answers, anything goes to them as long as it can feed their imagination...

To them everything is like a movie they live since everything is an illusion or a dream, so they will believe absolutely anything since they believe in freedom of speech and everyone's "beliefs" count no matter how wrong or right, or how scientifically proved or not...

And if you don't believe everything then they HATE you, you must tolerate ALL to be worthy of their CULT even if it be lies.

#64    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

View Postaraxia, on 10 November 2012 - 07:11 AM, said:

Oh that's absolutely wonderful, Satan is the KING of the world, who knew like Elvis?!!!!
And the easter bunny must be your only friend.

View Postaraxia, on 10 November 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

Anyone can pick up a PEN and start to write any gibberish and don't have to go through the hassle of intensive research and investigation to "charm" the new ager mind. They believe in no right or wrong, no fixed boundaries between anything and therefore NO ABSOLUTE or FIXED answers, anything goes to them as long as it can feed their imagination...
Works for you. When something goes wrong, or someone believes something stupid, blame the illuminati. It's their fault, because some crack pot said so!!

Edited by Rlyeh, 11 November 2012 - 10:28 AM.

#65    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

... apparently ascension should have been here since 2000, so why now the 2012-1219 in original post?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users