Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Is PMS a Myth?

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#106    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 25 October 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

A kick in the privates  is worse than any pain  including child birth...That just says it all  doesn't it ?

If it came to the choice of pain between giving birth or breaking your leg which one would you prefer?

#107    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:09 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 25 October 2012 - 12:07 PM, said:

If it came to the choice of pain between giving birth or breaking your leg which one would you prefer?

A date with you  lol.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#108    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:11 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 25 October 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

A date with you  lol.

Stop it lol

#109    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:16 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 25 October 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

Stop it lol

Well you did ask what would be more painful ?  lol....

Ohh ok I'll give you another answer.. As I have done both - child birth and had broken bones... I would say..........Child birth is worse...

If I had a kid like you.. then the pain would never end..  a broken leg would be heaven   lol :P

#110    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 25 October 2012 - 12:16 PM, said:

Well you did ask what would be more painful ?  lol....

Ohh ok I'll give you another answer.. As I have done both - child birth and had broken bones... I would say..........Child birth is worse...

If I had a kid like you.. then the pain would never end..  a broken leg would be heaven   lol :P

Thats mean lol

Okay then so if you had a choose between the pain of a tooth extraction and child birth which would you choose?

#111    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:27 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 25 October 2012 - 12:21 PM, said:

Thats mean lol

No it's not.. you know I am kidding with you.. I always add humour..

Okay then so if you had a choose between the pain of a tooth extraction and child birth which would you choose?              

I posted this previously ...

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 October 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

It depends...  Giving birth to Becky.. I would say that sort of tooth pain was a tad worse...   Giving birth to Aaron.. NO CONTEST ...  When I was in labour with him and he was on his way out..  that was  
( excuse my French )  effing horrible.. Stung like  a  **%%&$%**%

Anyhoo ..I think I hear little Aaron  waking up..I gotta go..

#112    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 25 October 2012 - 12:27 PM, said:

No it's not.. you know I am kidding with you.. I always add humour..

I posted this previously ...

Anyhoo ..I think I hear little Aaron  waking up..I gotta go..

Well I cant speak for all men but if it came to being kicked in the privates or having a tooth extraction I'd take the tooth extraction.

In fact I'd rather let the dentist pull all my teeth that get kicked in the privates. So you see you girls have it easy. You moan a lot but you really dont know how lucky you are.

You should try being a man !!!

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 25 October 2012 - 12:32 PM.

#113    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:02 PM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 25 October 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

Well I cant speak for all men but if it came to being kicked in the privates or having a tooth extraction I'd take the tooth extraction.

In fact I'd rather let the dentist pull all my teeth that get kicked in the privates. So you see you girls have it easy. You moan a lot but you really dont know how lucky you are.

So you have experienced child birth then yea?  Well you would have to, in order to make this statement right? And you figure that if a woman is kicked in the same place.. it would not hurt right?  Because you know what it feels like for both genders...correct ? What is it that you do, to make people kick you  in the private area ?   Be yourself ?   lol..   Jokes aside..  To be more serious about this  -   If you have no idea what it feels like to go through child birth and the rest that women go through,  I cannot see how you can logically  sit and  use a kick in the private area   as a comparison to child birth and other painful things women go through..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 25 October 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#114    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 25 October 2012 - 02:02 PM, said:

What is it that you do, to make people kick you  in the private area ?   Be yourself ?   lol

Asking for it is another way.

For example:

"Hey, kick me in the groin."

Sorry for digressing off topic.

#115    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,715 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

View PostEldorado, on 25 October 2012 - 11:59 AM, said:

I feel for you, Mr Right Wing.  If your UM posts are any indication of how you speak to people face to face, you must get kicked in the privates every day.  (lol)
  BBBBWWWWWAAAAHHHAAAAA!!!

As far as I read, women have a higher tolerance of pain due to the female body giving birth.  I know that my brother-in-law was sick and so was my sister and I.  We all had the same flu-but his was worse because he felt so icky.  mmmmhhhhmmmm.....

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#116    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

P M S ! :cry:    hey now  its not all that bad after 18 years i make shure  the house is stocked up with plugs  pads extra strong midal and cho chip mint icecream  the ol lady 3 step daughter and my own daughter..... okay so it never realy ends or seems not to  but  it dont mind me any more with the mood swings the crying the over achiveing excitment the fluffyness or the mid nite runs to walmart  or walgreens  its just a part of life besides its the lest i can do to help them get through it since they put up with a lot more crap from me over the years lol   but i still like to keep the door to my shop (man cave) open just incase i might need a quick escape from the monthly beasties! :tu:

#117    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

All my years through high school My girl friends were nice except  when they were on the rag(IS THAT SAFE FOR ME TO SAY?) sometimes they were mean some were down right evil.P.M.S. is that one time of the month they have to Put up with Mens $#@! and they are evil mean,like throwing the cat at you,kicking the dog,or just wreaking your car because they are mad or angry because you were 2 minutes late for a show that wouldn't start for 2 hours,I broke up from more than a dozen girls that were nightmares when that time of the month came around,Talk about being a victim of PMS,I was less scared when the enemy was shooting at me,at least that was to be exspected,When a woman is pmsing you can never tell what is going to happen,NEVER. and I wish I had a cat proof vest for the next time a cat gets flung at me,funny how they tend to stick to your back when they make contact with your body.LOL

#118    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

What I have learned in this thread so far: Mr Right Wing gets kicked in the balls at least once a month, probably by pregnant women.

#119    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:14 AM

View PostThe Unseen, on 25 October 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

All my years through high school My girl friends were nice except  when they were on the rag(IS THAT SAFE FOR ME TO SAY?) sometimes they were mean some were down right evil.P.M.S. is that one time of the month they have to Put up with Mens $#@! and they are evil mean,like throwing the cat at you,kicking the dog,or just wreaking your car because they are mad or angry because you were 2 minutes late for a show that wouldn't start for 2 hours,I broke up from more than a dozen girls that were nightmares when that time of the month came around,Talk about being a victim of PMS,I was less scared when the enemy was shooting at me,at least that was to be exspected,When a woman is pmsing you can never tell what is going to happen,NEVER. and I wish I had a cat proof vest for the next time a cat gets flung at me,funny how they tend to stick to your back when they make contact with your body.LOL

My advice is to buy yourself a shed you can disappear into when shes on the rampage lol.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 26 October 2012 - 11:14 AM.

#120    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

View PostRender, on 26 October 2012 - 06:49 AM, said:

What I have learned in this thread so far: Mr Right Wing gets kicked in the balls at least once a month, probably by pregnant women.

Try football lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users