Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

The Top Hat Man and the Grey Man

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

I forgot to mention I saw him by a tree while I was walking to the store at night with my stepsister, I screamed so hard and pointed to him and she couldn't see eny thing but he was there, and I ran home haha I haven't seen him since tho. He didnt speak or moved, he just stood there holding a fancy cane, when I walked back to my puzzled stepsister he was gone.it does seem funny that he had a top hat, but he didnt have a face, it was all black.

Edited by Himawari69, 25 February 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#17    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:56 AM

just be aware. i seen it in my room before but i ignore anyway. it does give me a creepy stare when i was laying on my bed playing games. but i rarely see it anyways. when you mention his looks. it reminds me of russell lee the writer of STGS. he wear like that for a reason.

#18    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

I keep reading about this shadow people as much as i hear congress people talk about shadow governements... Are there any pictures or videos depicting this people?

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#19    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,091 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

Only in their imaginations

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#20    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 23 October 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

Yeah like was mentioned it could be shadow men, I cant tell you how many times Iv died in my nightmares and waken up sweating.

A grim reaper is often present in my dreams to
Jennifer Lawrence is often in mine.

A skeptical believer.

#21    Curious77

Curious77

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:33 PM

I haven't read the whole thread, but my reply is to the original post.  My brother, a pastor and religious man saw this man in a black suit and tophat almost daily the whole last month of his life on his deathbed battling cancer.  The tophat guy was kind of short and didn't scare him at all, just said he walks around him all day. That's all we know of this tophat guy.  My other two brothers and I lived with him for that last month.  I am very aware "spiritually" and one night was awakened and startled by a man in a grey suit.  Not afraid, just startled....so I screamed and woke up other family members.  Didn't want the to think I was weird, so told them I had a dream a guy in a suit was near my bed.  Weird thing was though, this same guy visited my brother about the same time that night, and left him to walk to the back of the house (which is where I was).  My brother also had an angel at the foot of his bed for the last week, and the night before he passed said he "sees all the people of heaven".   If anyone were to receive glimpses of the other side (Heaven and it's beings), it would be my brother.  Very glad to share those experiences with him.

Think the main thing is to be "aware"  and open to spiritual things.  The "good' spiritual things :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users