Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Waiting

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,889 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

View Postbraveone2u, on 26 October 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

Hi, Mark:

I don't follow deism. In fact, one may even say that I'm far away from it. I had a very profound experience of my God(?) in the afterlife. Nowadays, I'm following my God(?) "promise" (of merging) while I'm in this world. That "promise" is my religion, so to speak. In a way, I was resurrected to give witness to the concrete reality of Nirvana, which is absolute freedom (the only real freedom) via one-ness with God(?), since there is only one God(?).

Peace.

Wow, thank you for sharing, as one who has experienced what I have only a small taste off ;-).

peace
mark

#17    No-thingBornPassion

No-thingBornPassion

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts

• (Christian) Gnosticism also has the Holy Spirit, Christ(os), Jesus, LOVE...and God. Father, as the "Dazzling Darkness."

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

View Postmarkdohle, on 26 October 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

Wow, thank you for sharing, as one who has experienced what I have only a small taste off ;-).
Hi,

You are most welcome, Mark. Keep in mind that I'm not talking about Jesus Christ, nor his promised kingdom, since your faith is  Christianity. Perhaps Christians have a different end-game compared to my Void "awareness"?? My favorite play with this similar tone is Thornton Wilder's Our Town.

I'm only sharing my afterlife experience; however, few other (resurrected) mystics have experienced the same. Apparently, there are tokens or reminders or signs to validate that the experience was not just a dream.

Peace to you, too.

--------------

"You know as well as I do that the DEAD don't stay interested in us living people for very long. Gradually, gradually, they lose hold of the earth...and the ambitions they had...and the pleasures they had...and the things they suffered...and the people they loved. They get weaned away from earth -- that's the way I put it, weaned away. And they stay here (the Void) while the earth part of 'em  burns away, burns out; and all that time they slowly get indifferent to what's goin' on in Grover's Corners.

They're waitin'. They're waitin' for something that they feel is comin'. Something important, and GREAT. Aren't they waitin' for the eternal part in them to come out clear?

And what's left when memory's gone, and your identity, Mrs. Smith?" THORNTON WILDER'S OUR TOWN

https://www.youtube....ix3pVUX86yBWWzS  (playlist )    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008232820397

According to Gnosticism, Christ came to world to give us a way out; so, why is Gnosticism so secretive and elitist when it comes to salvation??
“Moses approached the dark cloud where God was.”

#18    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,625 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

Mark, a friend of mine was having inner ear problems & dizziness. She took a supplement that cleared it up in a few days. She's out of town right now, when she gets back I'll ask her what it was and get back to you.

#19    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,460 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:10 PM

Always full of grace mark, you are an inspiration.

Just let me say this one thing. We worship our actors, singers, and sports personalities, but it is men like you that are the true backbone and heros of our societies. Men like you are my Heros.

Edited by Seeker79, 28 October 2012 - 09:13 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#20    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,889 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:52 AM

View PostBeany, on 28 October 2012 - 08:55 PM, said:

Mark, a friend of mine was having inner ear problems & dizziness. She took a supplement that cleared it up in a few days. She's out of town right now, when she gets back I'll ask her what it was and get back to you.

Thanks Beany.

peace
mark

#21    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,889 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 28 October 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

Always full of grace mark, you are an inspiration.

Just let me say this one thing. We worship our actors, singers, and sports personalities, but it is men like you that are the true backbone and heros of our societies. Men like you are my Heros.

Geez, don't know what to think of this, but thank you very much.

peace
mark

#22    Amalthe

Amalthe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:37 AM

Maybe your problems have a higher purpose in your life. Maybe they will influence your path so that you stay more at home and don't die in some accidental car crash. You really don't know, so what point does it make to pray to feel better, when realization of that could mean your death? Remember what Jesus demanded from God in the garden: "God, let be Thy will". I think best for you is to go the same way, just give your thanks in prayer to God for what you're experiencing, and ask for fulfillment of His will, nothing else.

#23    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,889 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

View PostAmalthe, on 31 October 2012 - 11:37 AM, said:

Maybe your problems have a higher purpose in your life. Maybe they will influence your path so that you stay more at home and don't die in some accidental car crash. You really don't know, so what point does it make to pray to feel better, when realization of that could mean your death? Remember what Jesus demanded from God in the garden: "God, let be Thy will". I think best for you is to go the same way, just give your thanks in prayer to God for what you're experiencing, and ask for fulfillment of His will, nothing else.

Wise words, thank you.

peace
mark

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users