Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

White House knew 2 hrs after attack started

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#121    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,265 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

View PostMerc14, on 31 October 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

I'll say this for questionmark, he is persistent. No matter how damning the evidence or cowardly the act, he supports the messiah.  Plus, he hasn't called us racists yet....yet.

I am not persistent, I don't hate anybody enough to be unreasonable... bordering on paranoid.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#122    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,496 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 31 October 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

I am not persistent, I don't hate anybody enough to be unreasonable... bordering on paranoid.

Oh, so now it is a paranoid act to want to know what in the hell happened in Bahghazzi.  :no:  Listenn, something very bad and very damaging happened here, count on it and they wil not be allowed to continue kicking it down the road.  The MSM will pay for covering for the regime as well as their complicity in this cover-up is unacceptable if this country is to remain free.  There is a reason freedom of the press was the first amendment and the left's willingness to allow the press to abrogate their responsiblities in order to protect a democrat administration should send a chill up every american's spine (not t9 be confused with a thrill up one;'s leg LMAO).  .

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#123    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,265 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

View PostMerc14, on 31 October 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

Oh, so now it is a paranoid act to want to know what in the hell happened in Bahghazzi.  :no:  Listenn, something very bad and very damaging happened here, count on it and they wil not be allowed to continue kicking it down the road.  The MSM will pay for covering for the regime as well as their complicity in this cover-up is unacceptable if this country is to remain free.  There is a reason freedom of the press was the first amendment and the left's willingness to allow the press to abrogate their responsiblities in order to protect a democrat administration should send a chill up every american's spine (not t9 be confused with a thrill up one;'s leg LMAO).  .

I told you once that we all are interested, but certainly it does not help to find out what happened to fabulate and throw around accusations without evidence. And that there is no evidence is best shown by the fact that the conspiracy now shifted from Obama (who sadly, sadly, was not present) to Panetta.

Throwing around that type of accusations is what conspiracy nuts do, or those who are not really interested in what happened but want to have some political gain from a catastrophe. Also known as ambulance chaser.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#124    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

View Postand then, on 31 October 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

If he did and even if it is proven his supporters will forgive it.  Only courts will be able to give real justice and even then the left might start civil unrest - it's getting strange out there.  The Oby supporters will do anything and deny anything for him - it's just disgusting.

Likewise if it's proven that Obama had nothing at all to do with ordering troops to stand down there will be those who will continue to pin all the blame on him. And that's equally disgusting.

View PostPyridium, on 31 October 2012 - 07:51 PM, said:

What is not public, yet, is the fact that hours before the Bengazi attack, Obama and Clinton prepared to accuse the film maker for the outbreak in egypt.  When Bengazi began, this was covered by the film.  During the attack, it was determined to "sacrifice" a few lives and minimize the damage by continuing to use the film as the excuse.  Obama let them die!  He was afraid of a larger fight and a larger death count and opted to leave Marines in harms way.  After learning about the deaths of the 4 people, Obama and Clinton decided that the film had to be blamed and not their inability to act in a crisis.  What has yet to be exposed is the war that went on in the situation room while this blame game was concocked, then the finger pointing afterwards.

This fake REIGN of Obama must come to a swift end, soon.

And your evidence that Obama and Clinton decided to let people die is...?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#125    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Government Agent

• 3,456 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

I believe that facebook just recently put the page back up....

http://specialoperat...e-seals-release

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

#126    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 7,504 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:37 PM

“When Obama called the SEALs, they got bin Laden. When the SEALs called Obama, they got denied.”

I'm sure the Romney camp is dying to use that one. You know they want to but they're smart enough not to yet. They will if those supposed emails surface though.

Posted Image

#127    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,069 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

Fox news is not a reliable source. You keep believing that drivel and falling for it every time.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#128    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 7,504 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

View Postninjadude, on 01 November 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

Fox news is not a reliable source. You keep believing that drivel and falling for it every time.
And please tell how your sources are reliable? Because they wait to hear what the administration tells them to say before they speak? Good dogs! Btw, what are you talking about? Who quoted Fox recently?

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 01 November 2012 - 12:34 AM.

Posted Image

#129    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,496 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 31 October 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

I told you once that we all are interested, but certainly it does not help to find out what happened to fabulate and throw around accusations without evidence. And that there is no evidence is best shown by the fact that the conspiracy now shifted from Obama (who sadly, sadly, was not present) to Panetta.

Throwing around that type of accusations is what conspiracy nuts do, or those who are not really interested in what happened but want to have some political gain from a catastrophe. Also known as ambulance chaser.

Oh, there is evidence, they are just hiding it and therein lies the problem.  DO you understand that?  It is a problem when our President, Secretary of State and Secretary of Defense cover up, to protect their political asses, evidence in the death of our ambassador and three of his staff?  If you don't understand I can try and explain in a different way.

If you don't see a cover-up here that is worth investigating then can I ask what you thought of Watergate?  You must think Watergate was wildly overblown  since it was just a President covering up the burglary of useless campaign info.  I mean, if covering up the killing of an ambassador is much ado about nothing, we need to take back that Pulitzer prize from W&B.

Believing when there is no compelling evidence is a mistake.  The idea is to withhold belief until there is compelling evidence and if the universe does not comply with our predispositions, okay, then we have the wrenching obligation to accommodate to the way the universe really is.  - Carl Sagan

Who is more humble, the scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever the universe has to teach us or somebody who says everything in this book should be considered the literal truth and never mind the fallibility of the human beings involved in the writing of this legend - Carl Sagan

#130    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,419 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

The whole bottom line on all of this is that the White House was Negligent in protecting our Embassy in Bengazi.

And when you don't take care of the bottom line, then you have to make excuses as to why.  When the excuses, come under fire is when the lies begin.   Once the lies begin...more lies are spun.

Oh, what a wicked web we weave...and the American People do not like Truth spun.  We forgive a lot, but lying to us is a big, big deal.  You can do a lot of things I don't like...but do not lie to me.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#131    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,496 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

View Postjoc, on 01 November 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

The whole bottom line on all of this is that the White House was Negligent in protecting our Embassy in Bengazi.

And when you don't take care of the bottom line, then you have to make excuses as to why.  When the excuses, come under fire is when the lies begin.   Once the lies begin...more lies are spun.

Oh, what a wicked web we weave...and the American People do not like Truth spun.  We forgive a lot, but lying to us is a big, big deal.  You can do a lot of things I don't like...but do not lie to me.

I think if they would've come out and admitted they screwed up this would be buried by a complicit media by now.  The amateurs, though, thinking they were smarter than everyone else, tried to cover it up till after the election.  So far they have thrown Clinton and Panetta under the bus but the public ain't buyin' it.  Like you said, this latest seppuku just pissed people off even more.

#132    Pyridium

Pyridium

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

Fox reports they have the "smoking gun" memo.  This memo was sent by Amb. Stevens directly to the Office of the Sec. of State, and addressed to Sec. Clinton.  The memo was dated August 16.  The memo states that security is extremely low and the memo listed the 10 terrorist orgs that were reported in the area.  It was 2 of these terrorist gangs that executed the attack just 3 weeks after Clinton got this memo.  Clinton dropped the ball and Obama is trying to cover her wide azz.  He says that he did everything he could to save our ambassador, yet the Military say they got no "actionable orders".

We know now that there were 2 drones flying over Benghazi, both sending live video feed to the situation room.  Were these drones armed?  Jet fighter cover could have been there in 30 minutes.  C130's in 90 minutes.  The 2 seals that were killed were targeting the mortar sites expecting laser guided bombs to take them out at any moment.  The laser sights were also used by the terrorists to zero the mortars, that is how they died...waiting for Obama to give the order to "FIRE".

Well, we have video of Obama in the situation room during the Bin Laden killing.  We have video of Obama in the situation room during hurricane Sandy.  Where was Obama during the Benghazi attack?  Was he and Hilary taping the video appologizing to the muslims for a dirty video?  Was Obama getting his sleep, getting ready for a big rally in Las Vegas?  Obama could do nothing except go to the fund raiser as if nothing happened!

The question is who was running the situation room at the time of the attack and why was the military not used to protect and rescue soldiers in harms way.  Regardless of the election, when congress gets back, heads will roll and questions will be answered.

Poor Susan Rice!  She was the literal lamb to the slaughter.  A spontaneous crowd?  An offensive video?  How stupid does Obama think we really are?

#133    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

As Comander and Chief Obama says he takes full responsibility, this was a full blown planned terrorist attack and not spontaneous from any protest, there are no films of any protest demonstrations, or demonstraters even happening that day, only a real time film of the terrorist attack as it was actully happening. Stevens had been asking for help and more security for a long time which was denied and when the attack happen the  Seals asked to go help, but was said to stand down and was also denied.  Who gave those orders? Like saying let it happen and no one interfere?

#134    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,496 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

View PostPyridium, on 01 November 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

Fox reports they have the "smoking gun" memo.  This memo was sent by Amb. Stevens directly to the Office of the Sec. of State, and addressed to Sec. Clinton.  The memo was dated August 16.  The memo states that security is extremely low and the memo listed the 10 terrorist orgs that were reported in the area.  It was 2 of these terrorist gangs that executed the attack just 3 weeks after Clinton got this memo.  Clinton dropped the ball and Obama is trying to cover her wide azz.  He says that he did everything he could to save our ambassador, yet the Military say they got no "actionable orders".

Wide Azz's lawyer was saying that Wide Azz asked for security but someone up the chain of command denied it.  That must have been in response to this memo that I would guess they knew was out there in the wild.  Everyone was wondering why he said that and now we know.

#135    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,069 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostMerc14, on 01 November 2012 - 01:21 AM, said:

Oh, there is evidence, they are just hiding it and therein lies the problem.  DO you understand that?

That is known as a conspiracy theory. DO you understand that? You guys gobble up this crappola that Fox news dreams up.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users