Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

White House knew 2 hrs after attack started

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#226    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,619 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostMerc14, on 11 May 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:

Britney, you have to show us where anyone that was reporting back to teh White House and Sec Satate, including the Libyan Prime Minister, ever mentioned a protest.  If you can't do that you should admit your error.  Or just shaddup, I'd go for that as well.

Tumbleweeds from our courageous Britney the brilliant. Guess he can't admit he may have made an error and has taken my advice to just shaddup.

Edited by Merc14, 13 May 2013 - 01:01 AM.

"Embrace the suck"

#227    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,638 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

I heard the conspiracy angle on this event yesterday. Apparently, terrorists funded by the CIA left over from the Lybian rebelion were supposed to kidnap the Ambassador, then the heroic commander in cheif would save the day and rescue him uninjured (hence the stand down order). Apparently, the hundred or so terrorists did not expect such fierce resistance from the two American former seals, and the plan did not survive first contact.

Don't know if i believe it myself. I mean, if that was the plan, why not just say it happened? The media will report what they are told by the gov as gospel anyway.

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 13 May 2013 - 01:59 AM.

#228    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,619 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 13 May 2013 - 01:59 AM, said:

I heard the conspiracy angle on this event yesterday. Apparently, terrorists funded by the CIA left over from the Lybian rebelion were supposed to kidnap the Ambassador, then the heroic commander in cheif would save the day and rescue him uninjured (hence the stand down order). Apparently, the hundred or so terrorists did not expect such fierce resistance from the two American former seals, and the plan did not survive first contact.

Don't know if i believe it myself. I mean, if that was the plan, why not just say it happened? The media will report what they are told by the gov as gospel anyway.

Why?  Obama's one and only popular success was getting Bin Laden and he was campaigning on the line "Al Queda is on the run."   The last thing he wanted was an organized attack by Al Queda.

"Embrace the suck"

#229    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,638 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

View PostMerc14, on 13 May 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

Why?  Obama's one and only popular success was getting Bin Laden and he was campaigning on the line "Al Queda is on the run."   The last thing he wanted was an organized attack by Al Queda.

Unless it gave him a shot at another popular act (like killing OBL) by rescuing an amercian ambassador. As you said, It was his one and only popular success......

#230    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,619 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 13 May 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

Unless it gave him a shot at another popular act (like killing OBL) by rescuing an amercian ambassador. As you said, It was his one and only popular success......

makes zero sense but there are still people that believe we didn't land on the moon so believe what you will.

"Embrace the suck"

#231    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,638 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostMerc14, on 13 May 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

makes zero sense but there are still people that believe we didn't land on the moon so believe what you will.

Let me put it this way. Why did the white house order a stand down when there was support avaliable?

Whatever you come up with will make as much sense as the conspiracy angle.

#232    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,619 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 13 May 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

Let me put it this way. Why did the white house order a stand down when there was support avaliable?

Whatever you come up with will make as much sense as the conspiracy angle.

Because Obama wanted Al Queda to look like they were still alive and well????  And that the SEALs could kill them as they do daily in Afghanistan????  Yeah, that will get votes.  What  a great idea.  Yep.  Oh yeah, and it makes Obama look like a hero to have his embassies attacked.  Nothing exudes success like a revitalized Al Queda attacking embassies overseas.  What a brilliant strategy and so worth a conspiracy full of holes and dangers of failure.  Great conspiracy.  LMFAO.

You know what is funny is that once again there is a real conspiracy and you CT's are ignoring it

Edited by Merc14, 13 May 2013 - 02:56 AM.

"Embrace the suck"

#233    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,638 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostMerc14, on 13 May 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

Because Obama wanted Al Queda to look like they were still alive and well????  And that the SEALs could kill them as they do daily in Afghanistan????  Yeah, that will get votes.  What  a great idea.  Yep.  Oh yeah, and it makes Obama look like a hero to have his embassies attacked.  Nothing exudes success like a revitalized Al Queda attacking embassies overseas.  What a brilliant strategy and so worth a conspiracy full of holes and dangers of failure.  Great conspiracy.  LMFAO.

And your alternate explaination so i can laugh at you?

If an ambassador had been captured, would your first thought be "damn Obama! You just said Al CIAda were on the run!" Or would it be "lets get him back!" and if getting him back was successful, would you still hold Obama responsible for the attack?

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 13 May 2013 - 02:57 AM.

#234    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,638 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

View PostMerc14, on 13 May 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

You know what is funny is that once again there is a real conspiracy and you CT's are ignoring it

Yes there was a cover up (something "Us CTers" are used to seeing) but why was the stand down ordered? Without the stand down being ordered, there probably wouldn't have been a fake story about a youtube video, which the media ran with despite it being known (by "us CTers") as complete BS.

#235    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,619 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 13 May 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

Yes there was a cover up (something "Us CTers" are used to seeing) but why was the stand down ordered? Without the stand down being ordered, there probably wouldn't have been a fake story about a youtube video, which the media ran with despite it being known (by "us CTers") as complete BS.

OMG, please, it is such stupid and bizarre CT that I hate wasting my time.  Here are three simple questions::

1. Why is there no film of Obama in the situation room running things like he is in charge?  Instead, we are pretty much left with the fact he slept through it.  Yeah, that looks good.
2.  Why wasn't Hillary in there with him?
3. Why wasn't there more viable forces close by that could hit and run?
4.  They attacked with mortars!  Why the hell do you attack with mortars if you are kidnapping the man?

I could study the timelines and come up with a dozen more but those will keep you busy for awhile.  I'll answer yours here, because the idiots panicked.  They don't know how to run anything but a campaign and their campaign said Al Qaeda was done for and on the run and if they launched military ops they were admitting they were wrong.  People can die in a protest gone wild so just say it got out of control and there wasn't a way to save them.  Ends the story as well.  Put your work into something much more evil, the truth.  The truth here s really bad and maybe you just want to avoid it.

Edited by Merc14, 13 May 2013 - 03:18 AM.

"Embrace the suck"

#236    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,638 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

View PostMerc14, on 13 May 2013 - 03:16 AM, said:

OMG, please, it is such stupid and bizarre CT that I hate wasting my time.  Here are three simple questions::

1. Why is there no film of Obama in the situation room running things like he is in charge?  Instead, we are pretty much left with the fact he slept through it.
2.  Why wasn't Hillary in there with him?
3. Why wasn't there more viable forces close by that could hit and run?
4.  They attacked with mortars!  Why the hell do you attack with mortars if you are kidnapping the man?

I could study the timelines and come up with a dozen more but those will keep you busy for awhile.  I'll answer yours here, because the idiots panicked.  They don't know how to run anything but a campaign and their campaign said Al Qaeda was done for and on the run and if they launched military ops they were admitting they were wrong.  People can die in a protest gone wild so just say it got out of control and there wasn't a way to save them.  Ends the story as well.  Put your work into something much more evil, the truth.  The truth here s really bad and maybe you just want to avoid it.

you still think this attack on 9/11 last year was because of this video??? This one below??? This video with a $5 dollar production value that was seen by only a handfull of people at that date??? Sparked a protest that started ONLY in Bengazi (where everyone watched this clip. Apparently, warzones bring out the youtuber in all of us)??? Before spreading throughout the Muslim world??

If so, you will believe anything

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 13 May 2013 - 03:25 AM.

#237    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,619 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:39 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 13 May 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

you still think this attack on 9/11 last year was because of this video??? This one below??? This video with a $5 dollar production value that was seen by only a handfull of people at that date??? Sparked a protest that started ONLY in Bengazi (where everyone watched this clip. Apparently, warzones bring out the youtuber in all of us)??? Before spreading throughout the Muslim world??

If so, you will believe anything

What are you talking about?  Of course it was NOT about the video.  There was never any protest!  The whole damn thing is a lie, that is what this whole freakin' thread is about!   Have you read a word posted here on this thread?  Did you read my OP?  No, you just drop in, with no understanding of what I and others have said and post your stupid CT that fell apart when I asked four simple questions.

Why did I bother.  These kinds of responses are why we all laugh at you fools.

Oh yeah,I forgot, answer my questions.

Edited by Merc14, 13 May 2013 - 03:45 AM.

"Embrace the suck"

#238    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,638 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:44 AM

View PostMerc14, on 13 May 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

What are you talking about?  Of course it was NOT about the video.  There was never any protest!  The whole damn thing is a lie, that is what this whole freakin' thread is about!   Have you read a word posted here on this thread?  Did you read my OP?  No, you just drop in, with no understanding of what I and others have said and post your stupid CT that fell apart when I asked four simple questions.

Why did I bother.  These kinds of responses are why we all laugh at you fools.

I am sorry if i got the wrong end of your protest statement.

As prefaced before, i stated that i am not sure whether this CT is true or not. I am sorry for any offence caused.

Why do you think the stand down was ordered? Especially with a drone overhead, showing the extent of the attack?

#239    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,619 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:55 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 13 May 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

I am sorry if i got the wrong end of your protest statement.

As prefaced before, i stated that i am not sure whether this CT is true or not. I am sorry for any offence caused.

Why do you think the stand down was ordered? Especially with a drone overhead, showing the extent of the attack?

That is what we are trying to find out.  That is a NS real conspiracy and cover-up.  My guess is as posted above and repeated here:

I'll answer yours here, because the idiots panicked.  They don't know how to run anything but a campaign and their campaign said Al Qaeda was done for and on the run and if they launched military ops they were admitting they were wrong.  People can die in a protest gone wild so just say it got out of control and there wasn't a way to save them.  Ends the story as well.  Put your work into something much more evil, the truth.  The truth here s really bad and maybe you just want to avoid it.

Is that what happened?  I don't know but I know Obama is a clueless puppet run by his people and those people don't give a ****e about losing men overseas if it means another four years.  They screwed up and panicked and when you make decisions in a panic, when you are scared and have never been in that position before, you screw up.  They screwed up and people died and then they tried to cover it up with that preposterous riot story over a stupid movie I still haven't watched.    BTW, teh man that made that movie is still imprisoned.    Why?

if you are wedded to your CT, answer my questions.  If you can't even answer those, drop it, because those took me a few seconds to come up with and I have been drinking wine and watching TV d=so not a lot of mental power to think of them.

"Embrace the suck"

#240    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,610 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

While some Islamophobes (see page one of this thread) and associated Republicans will merely claim Pickering is biased, the rest of the free world is going to put some stock in his words.

That he has spoken up beyond his official duties to play a minor defense role without attacking anyone points to the fact that the administration does not want to engange their attackers in argument (mainly because most of us see their accusations as baseless, purely partisan, and opportunistic) but instead continue their own progress while offering minor clarification.

WASHINGTON -- The seasoned diplomat who penned a highly critical report on security at a U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya, defended his scathing assessment but absolved then-Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. "We knew where the responsibility rested," Thomas Pickering, whose career spans four decades, said Sunday.

"They've tried to point a finger at people more senior than where we found the decisions were made," Pickering said of Clinton's critics.

The Accountability and Review Board, which Pickering headed with retired Adm. Mike Mullen, the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, did not question Clinton at length about the attacks but concluded the decisions about the consulate were made well below the secretary's level. Pickering's defense of his panel's conclusions, however, was unlikely to quiet Republicans' calls for accountability for the attacks that left four Americans dead, including an ambassador.

Pickering and Mullen's scathing report released in December found that "systematic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels" of the State Department meant that security was "inadequate for Benghazi and grossly inadequate to deal with the attack that took place."

Thomas Pickering: Benghazi Call Did Not Come From Hillary Clinton

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 13 May 2013 - 06:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users