Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

White House knew 2 hrs after attack started

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#241    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,554 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 10 May 2013 - 11:17 AM, said:

Is there a need for that?

Definitly. There is a very clear pattern of main stream reporting as though we are complete morons. Its why people more and more are turning to alternative media.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#242    Spiral staircase

Spiral staircase

Breaking

• 3,607 posts

• Such an ugly feeling that won't leave.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 13 May 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Definitly. There is a very clear pattern of main stream reporting as though we are complete morons. Its why people more and more are turning to alternative media.

This article lists other reasons why conspiracy theories might be gaining ground.

It also has how some Muslims believe Starbucks has Queen Esther, Queen of the Jews, as a logo and why Starbucks were being vandalized.

Conspiracy theories are running rampant thanks to modern technology :Government cover-ups, faked dictator deaths, secret messages in the Wingdings font...

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 13 May 2013 - 11:05 AM.

#243    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,554 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

Yea thats what makes people distrust main stream even more. Attacking people as though building 7 wasnt still standing behind the reporter who just anounced its collapse, or telling us there isnt a group of banks that control the world, while at the same time telling us there is, just doesnt look good to most people. Main streams problem is they cant control what reality is anymore. They have gone into thier last stage of existance, attack everyone as though they are crazy for not believeing thier lies. Personaly I cant watch any main stream anymore. Once one has been deprogramed its easy to see through the BS. And BS there is pleanty of.

#244    Spiral staircase

Spiral staircase

Breaking

• 3,607 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

Well I used to believe in plenty of conspiracy theories. Did not like the toll they were causing me on the anxiety fear front.

When I first started beliving in conspiracy theories, before they were mainstream, there were 3 types of conspiracy theorists.

You had the methodical JFK assassination types, very studious.

Then you had Christians (me) and later militias (guess some of them were Christians too).

In the 1980s the Christian circles we were in talked about things like the New World Order (still have my Hal Lindsey book) and Christians being jailed, then beheaded by their own government one day for not accepting the mark (remember this movie: Thief in the Night). Urban legend of someone seeing a train full of guillotines *scary* Vatican, Jesuits, etc...

This one was before my time (from 1971) but I have a copy too: None Dare Call It A Conspiracy

By the early 1990s the militias begin to get in the act. Used to find their materials at an alternative bookstore here in town. Things like FEMA camps, the devaluation of the currency (gold standard), New World Order (again) but this time packaged as the globalists, NAFTA, international bankers, CFR,  loss of American soveriegnity, subliminal messages, and so forth...

I believed in 9/11 false flag (controlled demolition), prisons being built and military bases being abandoned under BRAC so they could have space to house us, FEMA coffins, Bohemian Grove, oh just about all of them.

Then I read in a history book how one conspiracy theory I believed in goes back over 500 years, the one about international bankers infiltrating the government from within and wanting to make our country fall, that one first started in Spain and was made against Jews, since the Spanish made them either convert, leave, or die, and the ones who stayed could only have certain jobs. One was money handling, guess it was beneath the royals, and they did not know banking would become so huge. As Spain fell into decline and some of the Jews they kicked out still had ties with some in the country, and since other countries were doing better, they blamed the Jews.

Same conspiracy theory...then I read about psychology and how some are prone to believe in them more than others, I fit the cue, so one plus one and I detoxed myself. So much easier without fear and anxiety from that source in my life. Used to be anti-government but now I believe in my country. Funny how some claim, "you are young and will eventually grow old and believe in things like us." I found the opposite to be true. End of story. Take care.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 13 May 2013 - 11:52 AM.

#245    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,554 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

Not me, I would have called you crazy a few years ago if you tried to tell me about most conspiracies. I was a hard nosed neo-con who believed Saddam and Afgan had it coming for 9/11. But about 6 years ago, I found that most of the things you once believed in, are in fact true. Especialy the banksters take over. That becomes more clear with every passing headline. I was eventualy able to find peace with all this though, instead of abandoning the truth for my sanities sake. And with DHS listing every form of christianity as terrorists, litteraly right next to Alciada on the list well,,,,,

#246    Spiral staircase

Spiral staircase

Breaking

• 3,607 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

I forgot to add Bilderbergers, Trilateral, Freemasons, Satanist working in hospitals to kill/poision Christians, and then you have some I never believed in, flouroide in the water, vaccinations making kids autistic, power lines causing autism, etc....

#247    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,012 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

At least his majesty is right on the job. LMAO.  Isn't it funny how they send this incompetent boob on the road anytime there is trouble.
http://www.weeklysta...day_722435.html

Edited by Merc14, 14 May 2013 - 12:24 AM.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#248    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,554 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:38 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 13 May 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

I forgot to add Bilderbergers, Trilateral, Freemasons, Satanist working in hospitals to kill/poision Christians, and then you have some I never believed in, flouroide in the water, vaccinations making kids autistic, power lines causing autism, etc....

I never heard of the satanist thing, or the powerlines thing. Aside from that, all true. What dont you believe about floride in the water? I think it was Kissanger who striaght thanked members of the media for not reporting what was said at the builderburge meetings cause the public would reject what they have accomplished in secrete. Thats not a conspiracy. Thats a fact.

#249    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,012 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

One man's view on why Obama said no troops:

Why Obama Didn't Send In The Troops
By DICK MORRIS
Published on DickMorris.com on May 13, 2013

Printer-Friendly Version
Why didn't Obama order troops to Benghazi to protect what remained of our diplomatic delegation and their security staff?  The only known communication between the president and the Defense Secretary during the attack took place about one and one half hours after the assault began.  Why didn't Obama call for reinforcements?

More to the point, as the attack escalated and its dimensions became clearer, why didn't Defense Secretary Leon Panetta ask him for authority to order relief for the beleaguered mission?  Why didn't he even ask?

Clearly, the president must have been pretty firm in his one meeting with Panetta that he did not want to send in more troops to rescue those already on the ground in Benghazi.  He must have made it so plain that the Secretary did not think it necessary -- and perhaps didn't dare -- to ask if his hands-off instruction still stood.

What was the president's motivation?

It comes as no surprise that eight weeks before an election, it was political, but how and why?

To grasp Obama's state of mind at the time, we have to realize that he had to win the vote of every last supporter in order to prevail.  His campaign was not about swing voters, but about a 100% turnout of his base.  Every last African-American, Latino, single mother, and gay voter had to come out and vote or he would not win.  

Another key part of his base was the anti-war voters.  It was, after all, his opposition to the Iraq War which propelled him into contention against Hillary Clinton in 2007-2008.  From the start of his Libyan intervention, he must have worried that he would alienate his supporters by starting another war.

In a profile of President Obama by Vanity Fair's Michael Lewis suggested that he was obsessed with avoiding any casualties as he sought to lead the war "from behind."  Lewis noted that casualties in Libya might create a narrative about how "a president elected to extract us from a war in one Arab country got Americans killed in another."

So Obama must have felt he had to lean over backwards not to put more boots on the ground lest they lead to the dreaded casualties.  At the time of his meeting with Panetta, Obama did not know that the ambassador was dead and the others who would fall that day had not yet been hit.

So the bottom line is this:  President Obama was so anxious to preserve his reputation as a peace candidate that he resisted calls for intervention which might have saved -- and, to be fair, could have cost additional -- American lives.  He certainly put politics first.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#250    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,579 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostMerc14, on 14 May 2013 - 01:02 AM, said:

One man's view on why Obama said no troops:

Why Obama Didn't Send In The Troops

Seems a weak arguement. Defending american citizens from attack (something two seals did singlehandedly for 7 hours) would be far more favourable to voters than letting them die to avoid armed conflict. But hey, anythings possible

#251    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

flouroide in the water, vaccinations making kids autistic,

Uh, those are true, not "conspiracy theories".....

#252    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,012 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:12 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 14 May 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

Seems a weak arguement. Defending american citizens from attack (something two seals did singlehandedly for 7 hours) would be far more favourable to voters than letting them die to avoid armed conflict. But hey, anythings possible

My theory is that he said no troops and then went off to do whatever it is he does because his schedule is the most empty of any president I have ever seen.  The campaign staff that runs the show at the White House didn't bother waking the fool because he is incapable of handling anything beyond his next speech  and they panicked when things went to hell. they have no one inside their circle with any kind of real world experience. They are academics unleashed and have lived off the Bush purge of Al Qaeda.  Those day are ending as HUMINT is now dried up with Obama's policies so we are clueless about what is going on out there.

#253    Spiral staircase

Spiral staircase

Breaking

• 3,607 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostKowalski, on 14 May 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

Uh, those are true, not "conspiracy theories".....

Those who believe fluoride in the water is part of a secret government control experiment and parents who do not vaccinate their children in fear of autism are conspiracy theorists, the latter being the worst kind who reject science and would not vaccinate their children, posing a risk to public health.

That is why the government here wisely does not allow unvaccinated children to attend public school.

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 May 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

I never heard of the satanist thing, or the powerlines thing. Aside from that, all true. What dont you believe about floride in the water? I think it was Kissanger who striaght thanked members of the media for not reporting what was said at the builderburge meetings cause the public would reject what they have accomplished in secrete. Thats not a conspiracy. Thats a fact.

*finger spinning in slow circless around my ear*

#254    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,579 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

View PostMerc14, on 14 May 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

My theory is that he said no troops and then went off to do whatever it is he does because his schedule is the most empty of any president I have ever seen.  The campaign staff that runs the show at the White House didn't bother waking the fool because he is incapable of handling anything beyond his next speech  and they panicked when things went to hell. they have no one inside their circle with any kind of real world experience. They are academics unleashed and have lived off the Bush purge of Al Qaeda.  Those day are ending as HUMINT is now dried up with Obama's policies so we are clueless about what is going on out there.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." -- Donny Miller

So using ignorance (or incapability) as an excuse for multiple "intellegence failures" or whatever buzz word you want to use for "******* up" (i prefer the term FUBAR) is totally inadequate and not an excuse, but really an admission of guilt.

#255    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,012 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:23 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 14 May 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." -- Donny Miller

So using ignorance (or incapability) as an excuse for multiple "intellegence failures" or whatever buzz word you want to use for "******* up" (i prefer the term FUBAR) is totally inadequate and not an excuse, but really an admission of guilt.

Fine. I have been out on the pointy end of things while the numbnuts back home tried to decide what to do and saw things I'll never forget that I could've easily stopped.   FUBAR is pretty much the name of the game once Washington gets their nose under the tent.  If you have experience in the field and are willing to tell me I am wrong then fine, we can have a conversation but please don't explain real world ops unless you have been there.

Edited by Merc14, 14 May 2013 - 01:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users