Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

White House knew 2 hrs after attack started

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#91    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,765 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 October 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

All four died because the Islamist attacked them and everybody, at all levels, failed to foresee that eventuality, including Congress, or if you want it down to party lines: both Democrats and Republicans.
It isn't 'everybodies' responsibility...you are just trying to water it all down...it isn't working.  It would be one thing to say People Died...but Obama, Clinton, and Rice all knew that the movie bs was just that...bs.  So, People died...Obama lied. Why?  Why did Obama lie?

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#92    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,626 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

View Postjoc, on 30 October 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

It isn't 'everybodies' responsibility...you are just trying to water it all down...it isn't working.  It would be one thing to say People Died...but Obama, Clinton, and Rice all knew that the movie bs was just that...bs.  So, People died...Obama lied. Why?  Why did Obama lie?

Obama said exactly what the initial intelligence reports, linked to on several threads here, said. There is no way of knowing that he was saying something not factual on purpose. It took the CIA more than 24 hours to establish what had happened.

Now you might want to ask them why they can't find their ar$e in the dark.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#93    joc

joc

• 12,765 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 October 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

Obama said exactly what the initial intelligence reports, linked to on several threads here, said. There is no way of knowing that he was saying something not factual on purpose. It took the CIA more than 24 hours to establish what had happened.

Now you might want to ask them why they can't find their ar$e in the dark.
That is factually incorrect....they were watching it happen in real time..they had communications in real time...and the initial reports said NOTHING about a youtube video...that was a lie...why?  why did he lie? What was he hiding?

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#94    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,626 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

View Postjoc, on 30 October 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

That is factually incorrect....they were watching it happen in real time..they had communications in real time...and the initial reports said NOTHING about a youtube video...that was a lie...why?  why did he lie? What was he hiding?

The initial reports said nothing about a Islamist attack, and they were not watching it real time as we all know that the drone got there when the **** had already hit the fan and no intelligence, beyond a chaos on the ground, could be gathered. At the time all were making provisions for a demonstration that got out of control.

Repeating inaccuracies will not make them true, even of you have been corrected on them for the 10th time now. And if I will refrain to answer that BoolKrappy from now on is not because it happened miraculous to be true all the sudden, it is just that you either don't want to learn or you will insist in repeating inaccuracies as long as it is not about Republicans.

The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#95    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,406 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 October 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

All four died because the Islamist attacked them and everybody, at all levels, failed to foresee that eventuality, including Congress, or if you want it down to party lines: both Democrats and Republicans.
Stop with the congress meme, it isn't relevant as it doesn't take an act of congress to reenforce a small security team,.  Also, stop with the no one foresaw this happening, that  is also patently false.  There were multiple requests for increased security due to the rise in violence and likelihood of an attack and both the Red Cross and Brits foresaw an attack as inevitable and pulled their people out.  Do you think the Brits, Red Cross and Americans aren't talking in Libya?  If you'd deign to watch Fox News you'd see the head of the SST saying they foresaw an attack of some kind in the future, hence the multiple requests for increased security.

It is not even arguable that this attack wasn't predicted, sevreral different agenices predicted it.  Congress authorizing funds or not isn't relevant to what happened here because they don't assign the SST's and State has funding for their own security.  Plus, an amphib group could've been parked off shore and a marine FAST could've been dropped in the area very easily and they don't need barracks and mess halls.

There was a purely political reason security was pulled instead of enhanced and you know what it is, don't you?

Nice midterms democrats.  As Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#96    joc

joc

• 12,765 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:12 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 October 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

The initial reports said nothing about a Islamist attack, and they were not watching it real time as we all know that the drone got there when the **** had already hit the fan and no intelligence, beyond a chaos on the ground, could be gathered. At the time all were making provisions for a demonstration that got out of control.

Repeating inaccuracies will not make them true, even of you have been corrected on them for the 10th time now. And if I will refrain to answer that BoolKrappy from now on is not because it happened miraculous to be true all the sudden, it is just that you either don't want to learn or you will insist in repeating inaccuracies as long as it is not about Republicans.
Well, the name of this thread says it all really...

They knew they were being attacked...they WERE watching it happen...and they did nothing...when requests for help came in, they gave the order to Stand Down.  Why?  Were they hiding something?  Why didn't they send help?

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#97    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,626 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

View Postjoc, on 30 October 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

Well, the name of this thread says it all really...

They knew they were being attacked...they WERE watching it happen...and they did nothing...when requests for help came in, they gave the order to Stand Down.  Why?  Were they hiding something?  Why didn't they send help?

If it was a demonstration turned violent they could not do nothing, that would have been the Libyan police that should have taken control of the situation, unless the US wanted to cause a warlike incident there. What part of that does not enter that piece of hickory where others have a brain?

about me

#98    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,584 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 October 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

Because Congress did not allow the money to protect it, maybe?

Not speaking to you directly, but if congress can approve of $500M to foreign car co Fisker and $800,000 to teach South African men how to wash their balls and there most certainly is funding for just incase scenarios I fail to accept any excuse. You present this defense as if congress sticks to a 'to the penny' budget in the first place. I can't accept that there is not several thousand or even several hundred thousand dollars lying around to transport a few already active troops a few miles here or there.
Btw, from the looks of your recent posts, it seems like you're running out of gas on this issue and pride is the only thing stopping you from agreeing with Joc and Merc. I feel you're seeing the light of the lies but can't quite admit it.

Edited by Is it for real, 30 October 2012 - 09:23 PM.

Posted Image

#99    joc

joc

• 12,765 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 October 2012 - 05:25 PM, said:

If it was a demonstration turned violent they could not do nothing, that would have been the Libyan police that should have taken control of the situation, unless the US wanted to cause a warlike incident there. What part of that does not enter that piece of hickory where others have a brain?
Then why did he run around all over the place telling America it was caused by a youtube video?  You just cannot escape that question can you?

Posted Image

ReverbNation

#100    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,939 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

View Postjoc, on 30 October 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

Then why did he run around all over the place telling America it was caused by a youtube video?  You just cannot escape that question can you?
I called that video business out for the nonsense it was the day after it supposedly sparked these wildfires of rage throughout the Middle East, when everyone else was taking the silly story as Gospel because yep, they heard about it in the Media.

Why don't you answer your own question, btw?

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#101    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,975 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

I hope that even if Obama is defeated in a week, the public is given answers about this in the months to come.  We deserve it.  And if it humiliates this man child more's the better.  If he gets reelected then I hope we can pry the truth out through the courts - I'm sure it will come to that.  And impeach his arrogant self.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#102    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,406 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:15 AM

View Postand then, on 31 October 2012 - 01:41 AM, said:

I hope that even if Obama is defeated in a week, the public is given answers about this in the months to come.  We deserve it.  And if it humiliates this man child more's the better.  If he gets reelected then I hope we can pry the truth out through the courts - I'm sure it will come to that.  And impeach his arrogant self.

We absolutely need answers on this.  More than Obama is at fault here, although I am sure he had a hand in it, even if via his staffers.  Clinton Lawyered up because she knows this is a big deal and she needs insulation for a 2016 run.

#103    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,584 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:32 AM

Clinton couldn't see through her own husband, she's involved in this yet to unfold scandal and tells the father of one of the dead Americans we will arrest the guy who made the video. Can she possibly think anyone is going to care about her in another four years?

Posted Image

#104    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,406 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:37 AM

View PostIs it for real, on 31 October 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

Clinton couldn't see through her own husband, she's involved in this yet to unfold scandal and tells the father of one of the dead Americans we will arrest the guy who made the video. Can she possibly think anyone is going to care about her in another four years?

You think it is too late for her, that she is already screwed for 2016?

Edited by Merc14, 31 October 2012 - 02:38 AM.

#105    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,584 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:44 AM

View PostMerc14, on 31 October 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

You think it is too late for her, that she is already screwed for 2016?
I don't see why not. Her incompetence has been shown to the world several times.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users