Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Paranormal Activity instead of Madagascar 3

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:38 AM

If i had a kid and this happened i would sue. Lol

#47    deadarise

deadarise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

LOL!! Actually, someone who work at the theater must have sneak up in projection room and change the film and wanted to scared the kids XD!!! "technical glitch" have nothing to do with and it was just a prank.

#48    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,726 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 25 October 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

Yea I can see what you mean...  But when the child gets to see how fake it all is and they understand that none of it is real.. they are just people pretending for TV, they no longer feel fear.. well that is how it was for Becky...

She saw the making and behind the scenes of  Jeepers Creepers 2 ... She was amazed how they made the creeper fly... She said.. Oh I would love to do that  ( with the wires ) ...but I couldn't wear all that rubbery make-up the man wears for the movie  yuck.. how does he stick it ?   I just told her - He gets paid lots of cash to wear the make up  lol  She hasn't seen the movie.. she just happened to watch the making of the movie  one time when it came on Channel 4.. .It was pretty good   I also allowed her to watch the making of Jurassic Park...She still wonders about the computer work they do to make the dinosaur's look real on TV..She also wants to visit Jurassic Park  at Universal studios  one day.. because she knows her dad and I have been a couple of times and we told her how fun it was

yeah, I created a monster.  We now ALWAYS watch the making of videos.  I think it helps re-inforce the difference between make believe and reality.  The problem is that so many kids can't differentiate between the two.  Parents need to take the time and help thir children with this.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#49    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:44 AM

Just because you know something is fake doesn't mean when you watch a scary movie, you won't be scared. It's the sensation that bring to us, not a matter of believing real or fake.

#50    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:43 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 27 October 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

yeah, I created a monster.  We now ALWAYS watch the making of videos.  I think it helps re-inforce the difference between make believe and reality.  The problem is that so many kids can't differentiate between the two.  Parents need to take the time and help thir children with this.

Absolutely.. When I was taught the difference.. I no longer felt scared.. I understood...and now I will watch the odd horror  just for entertainment... Becky just likes the odd one or two that she has seen the making of.. but sometimes looses interest . She is more into her action, big special effects..    She loves her Disney / Pixar  more ..    She loves the funny horrors.. like The Adams Family.. she gets a kick out of those

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 28 October 2012 - 02:46 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users