Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Howcan i have a lucid dream almost instantly?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:00 PM

View Postkevink, on 27 October 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

And when I get out of body should I prove it to my parents? They don't even believe that I have a 6th sense it's "clear feeling" btw.

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it(but that's just me).  You see the descrimination of those, here of UM, get hammered with, with the abilities they have.  Also, from my understanding, there will be no way to prove it to them.

All that matters is that you know.

Good luck.

#17    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:03 AM

I guess I shouldn't btw I have a friend that can do it at will.
But I'm stuck right now :/ btw music like two steps from hell seems to give me a little energy.

#18    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

I'm not saying you shouldn't... That's completely up to you.  My thought was that if they won't believe you about your "clear feeling", why would they believe you about AP?  The clear feeling, I can see some one writing that off as "imagination".  But for leaving the body, that sounds a bit more "crazy", to some one who is closed off or ignorant to AP.

Your practice will be riddled with peaks and valleys.  Mine still is... and I know others' who are, as well.  Don't let them bother you, they're a part of any practice.  Try to embrace them, and learn patience.  It's not a race... it's just life :)

Best of luck.

#19    Kevin28

Kevin28

Remote Viewer

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

I just want to be able to do it before I leave high school. And have a lot of provf for my friends. I feel like these lucid dreams drain me.. if I was in control of this I would astral project every night but I'm not getting anywhere right now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users