Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Photo flew out of frame?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Kahlan23

Kahlan23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

View PostSakari, on 26 October 2012 - 02:56 PM, said:

Thanks..

Still hard to understand what you are describing without really seeing it.

Refridgerators do vibrate, some more then others, and only at certain times....I am sure there are a few easily explained things that caused that, well, not easily, until you see it and say  " doh "...

Just a quick search ( and personal same situation ) this is not a rare event at all. Do a google search on magnetic pictures for fridge...A bunch of them with things like " will not fall off or slide down fridge as others do "......

Considering the large amount of these for sale, and all claiming to not slip or fall, and knowing myself, I would say you are ok, and just need a better picture holder.

Lol I did a collage of Kevin Bacon for my older sister..I forgot those were even there lol!! But the frame itself didn't fall, it was the picture..it came out....it's really hard to explain but I don' think the freezer did it..it has never so much as lifted a little and as I said before, before I bring my baby up for a nap we identify and "talk" to the pictures, so I would have noticed any moving. Anyhow, I have exhausted this in my head..just going to call it weird and move on lol

Maybe Kevin Bacon is sneaking in and moving it?   :)

#17    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

Yes I also feel the presence of Kevin Bacon in the house...

#18    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

The fact that your daughter always talks to "something" in the room or says bye or hi doesn't prove anything .. Kids will just do that .. She was probably playing or something IMO ..

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#19    Kahlan23

Kahlan23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

View PostNinhursag, on 03 November 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

The fact that your daughter always talks to "something" in the room or says bye or hi doesn't prove anything .. Kids will just do that .. She was probably playing or something IMO ..

I never thought it proved anything. I have three kids-12, 10 1/2 and my two year old. This is definately not my first go-round. I was just stating changes that I noticed as that wasn't typical of her is all. I'm not concerned with any of it any longer. Just something that happened and, as I said before, was trying to wrap my brain around it as I do everything. Nothing more, nothing less. Something for me to do I suppose *shrug*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users