Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are the Spam murders true?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    seeking8

seeking8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Is this real? its a video i found on youtube creep me out :(

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,120 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

Okay then! Some things don't jive with me.

First of all, if a Spam addiction was the cause of the murders, then we should make sure no native Hawai'ians leave the islands from here on out. They eat it in abundance. :rolleyes:

Second, I can't find any information on this so-called murder other than this silly video. This raises red flags for me.

Third, I don't see how one measly can of Spam can crush three skulls. The video claimed one can was bloody and dented. Since the cans Spam comes in aren't shaped like cans which veggies come in, I can't imagine one little can having the strength to crush one skull, let alone three. Of course I could be wrong about this.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    seeking8

seeking8

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:26 PM

Thanks  Lady Kasey I was thinking the same but its just the video freaked the hell out of me! maybe it was just the background music that made it all so so creepy

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,120 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

Yeah that music was annoying so I muted it.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#5    D.Winter

D.Winter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

Looks legit, but how the hell can a spam can crush skulls?

#6    NeonKnight

NeonKnight

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Jacqui Landrum is mentioned here, no mention of the murders.

GAZZARRI DANCERS. COM   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users