Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

A very strange event just occurred.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,214 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 07 November 2012 - 10:22 PM, said:

Hi Seeker

We all have those odd moments in life which creep us out.

I've got up in the morning and used the hair dryer to dry my gel. When I've gone to unplug it not only wasnt it plugged in I realised I didnt even plug it in.

That creeped me out. Crazy mind powers that I dont know about.
That is crazy. It seems that the common theme is that you have to be doing something routine and in almost a trance like repetitive motion.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#62    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,214 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

View PostWoIverine, on 07 November 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

I saw snow owls the same night I watched the "4th Kind" movie, and I live in the caribbean!
That is creepy.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#63    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 08 November 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

That is crazy. It seems that the common theme is that you have to be doing something routine and in almost a trance like repetitive motion.

I think the automatic perceptions and will that arise out of your subconscious when your mind is narrowed down can alter reality.

I have a few crazy experiences and I have had someone else there on one of them who was creeped out by it too.

#64    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

We are more powerful than we will ever know...

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#65    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,473 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

Meant to add this one last night. I was playing the pokies briefly after school, to  relax, when  I won exactly $40. I put it in a cup, and took it to the cashier. She weighed it in a machine and said, "That's 110 dollars."
Being honest, I piped up and said, "No, that's not right.

" To which she, rather huffily, replied, "Well I am sorry, but that's what the machine says, and i can only pay you out what the coins weigh in at." She thought I was expecting more. Anyway, rather than argue and embarrass her, I took the cash. $40 had weighed in at $110 :innocent:

Edited by Mr Walker, 09 November 2012 - 07:46 AM.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#66    Pulsar_J

Pulsar_J

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

View PostWoIverine, on 07 November 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

I saw snow owls the same night I watched the "4th Kind" movie, and I live in the caribbean!
there was suppose to be a picture of timon with is scared face. But it failed. lol ^^ hope you weren't alone!! That's a great movie

Edited by Pulsar_J, 09 November 2012 - 11:53 AM.

Savvy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users