Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

CIA Refused to Send Help THREE TIMES

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 34,250 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

View Postand then, on 27 October 2012 - 11:32 PM, said:

It would require CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, CNN, ALJAZEERA and others to ALL begin treating journalism professionally again.  They provide what consumers want.  The masses seem to just want bread and circuses.

And because you like your news unbiased and impartial you quote Fox, well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#17    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,831 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 28 October 2012 - 04:05 PM, said:

And because you like your news unbiased and impartial you quote Fox, well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Q I can remember the good ole days when the big three had a lock on everything.  I've watched news reporting become news pontificating and then just storytelling.  I feel no need to defend FOX save to say there is a reason more people go there for news than anywhere else.  They outperform ALL the other outlets in viewership.  So I suppose at least I'm in good company.  Fox is hated by those on the left because it's controlled by someone who doesn't sing the same bilge they do 24/7.  Unbiased?  So you believe that those other outlets DON'T slant the news to the Left?  Time to check a prescription.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users