Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

all women receieve enhanced strength

women strength female 20 girls

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    cer1992

cer1992

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

Let's say this change would take place in this world. Suddenly, every female human being get their physical strength, as well as physical speed, endurance and health, increased by a factor of 20. For example, if a woman is able to lift up to, say, 50 pounds with both hands, then she would now be lifting around 1,000 lbs. Women will still physically be the same size they always were and won't bulk up to be like bodybuilders.

As for future childbirths, only the female baby will recieve these enhancements, while the male's condition would still be normal, as this change applies to no males whatsoever.

How does the world change from here on out?

P.S. Though the strength of these women are now much far above that of a male bodybuider, it still isn't enough to consider it "comic-book level" strength, menaing they would not be picking up cars, crushing metal, or anything like that. However, if they hit us, we'll for sure be out of the count and most likely get a broken bone.

#2    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,178 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

I see, so you want to discuss how the world would look if women were not able to be physically intimidated by men.  Interesting idea.

Further, if women were able by their presence to be the intimidating/dominating presence in any situation what would the world look like?

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,993 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:01 AM

Grandma would be beating up on grandpa and knocking the idiot that tries to take her purse to the ground.  I can think of so many things that would change.

#4    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,552 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

if women were dominated .. stronger ... hmmm after thinking of my ex i reallly don't wanna know the answer to that
i think we'd have alot of wars for shoes though if that happens :P

"why should we not rely on Allah when he guided us our path . we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us. for those who want to put their trust in someone should put their trust in Allah.

Also tagged with women, strength, female, 20, girls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users