Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

What a nice moon

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    CuriousGreek

CuriousGreek

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Dang!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

Right now the weather in Athens (Greece) is windy and rainy. I love rain and wind at night. It's not so good though during the day, when you have to be outdoors. Anyway, it's fun!! :)

Αν ανάμεσα σ’ όλον τον κόσμο,
νιώθεις πως δεν υπάρχουνε λύσεις,
τότε μόνο δυο μάτια μπορούνε,
να σε κάνουν να θέλεις να ζήσεις.

#17    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

I love randomly spotting the moon in the sky. It's always a surprise and my heart skips a beat when I see it in my sight. It happened today when I was looking at a huge crisscross X of contrails in the sky. I turned to loo away and spotted my moon in the bright blue sky. The Sun is never hard to find at any given time (daytime permitting), but the moon, the moon is adept at evasion.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users