Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Increasing amount of Army Generals indicted

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,715 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

Washington Post said:

The accusations leveled against three Army generals over the past six months are as varied as they are striking, the highest-profile of a growing number of allegations of wrongdoing by senior military officials.

A one-star general was flown home from Afghanistan this spring to face criminal charges, including sexual assault. A four-star general formerly in charge of the increasingly vital Africa command was accused of financial mismanagement, accepting inappropriate gifts and assigning staff personal tasks.

And a three-star general who oversees the U.S. Missile Defense Agency was described in an inspector general report as an abrasive and verbally abusive boss.

Read more

Four star general of the Africa command? hmm lets see, who seez Obama was in the situation room on 9/11/12 ?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 28 October 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

Four star general of the Africa command? hmm lets see, who seez Obama was in the situation room on 9/11/12 ?
A retired Lt Col. with deep connections to the administration.  You asked - though you will deny it to be true.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#3    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,715 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

View Postand then, on 29 October 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

A retired Lt Col. with deep connections to the administration.  You asked - though you will deny it to be true.

Well, it does not matter where he has connections to, fact is that the gentleman was either using his intestine flute to play the song or right out lying, it is a matter of record that Obama was at the Illinois state capitol at the time of the attack, in fact about every paper in the country reported that.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,979 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

At least now that Obama is in the White House they are prosecuting them now.

#5    Legaia

Legaia

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

• "I have grown quite fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

-Sir Winston Churchill

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostHilander, on 01 November 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

At least now that Obama is in the White House they are prosecuting them now.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users