Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Attenborough: the 10 animals I would save

david attenborough

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 40,439 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

His famous on screen encounter with mountain gorillas helped to bring the animal’s plight to the world’s attention.

Yet Sir David Attenborough has decided to omit the apes, of which there are just 300, from a new list of endangered animals he would most like to save from extinction. He also chooses to leave off other famous species such as the tiger and panda.

http://www.telegraph...on-his-ark.html

Posted Image

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,848 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

I would have to put the apes on that list since there are less of them than some he has chosen.

There are so many animals on the brink of extinction some will go by the way of the dinosaur and there's nothing we can do about it.  It's a shame too but this has been going on long before man walked this earth.  Things change and they can't, will we?

#3    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:13 PM

The weirdest looking one is a Sunda pangolin, so it would nice to keep around. But I'd save the rhino because they are amazing creatures, look prehistoric and have had a hard time from poaching.

Also tagged with david attenborough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users