Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

How many have any information on whether if Sandy and the other two storms were all seeded? With the media scrutiny it seems as if it is all the Caribbean and half of Amerca are a laboratory. And with all the danger that seems eminent were the storms manufactured so that FEMA could conduct testing a la breaking the levy with Katrina?

Of course I don't believe any of this but would like to hear from those who do. What proof or clues are there now? Anything in the media that is a slip or tell? Any train sightings transporting coffins? Anything?

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,325 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

I seriously doubt they seeded this because we need a multi billion dollar disaster, not the mention the loss of life, like we need the stock market to collapse.

#3    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

It was created by the aliens from The Abyss.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#4    tinfoilchat

tinfoilchat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

• I really want a hoverboard.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

You may find this interesting:

#5    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts
  • Location:Currently entering that inner landscape connecting those throughout life

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:02 PM

View PostHilander, on 28 October 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

I seriously doubt they seeded this because we need a multi billion dollar disaster, not the mention the loss of life, like we need the stock market to collapse.

Any conspiracy theorist will only say that stock market collapses are orchestrated events to camoflauge the large exchange of money occuring, being concentrated in certain quarters.

The loss of life is population control aka depopulation. A welcome prospect in some circles or so it is said.

View PostHasina, on 28 October 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

It was created by the aliens from The Abyss.

The Abyss as in the movie or the mythical place?

View Posttinfoilchat, on 28 October 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

In that drill Sandy never makes landfall?

#6    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

View PostChasingtherabbit, on 28 October 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

The Abyss as in the movie or the mythical place?
The movie, which was awesome. ;D

Posted Image

~MEH~

#7    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,325 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostChasingtherabbit, on 28 October 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

Any conspiracy theorist will only say that stock market collapses are orchestrated events to camoflauge the large exchange of money occuring, being concentrated in certain quarters.

The loss of life is population control aka depopulation. A welcome prospect in some circles or so it is said.
That's why we shouldn't listen to conspiracy theorists.  Population control yes but don't get an abortion.

#8    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,077 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

Oh goodie..

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,382 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

As an "old campaigner" where hurricanes are concerned, I have to roll my eyes at the fuss over a Cat 1 storm.  If this is going to be catastrophic to the northeast then someone hasn't been maintaining infrastructure very well.  I'll wait and see - prepared to be corrected - but my guess is it will be a lot of nothing much....

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#10    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

View Posttinfoilchat, on 28 October 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

Well if you go here http://www.weca.org/...node6.html  You will see they used data from a real hurricane in 1938 so they weren't predicting Sandy the name is just a coincidence.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#11    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

View PostChasingtherabbit, on 28 October 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

How many have any information on whether if Sandy and the other two storms were all seeded? With the media scrutiny it seems as if it is all the Caribbean and half of Amerca are a laboratory. And with all the danger that seems eminent were the storms manufactured so that FEMA could conduct testing a la breaking the levy with Katrina?

Of course I don't believe any of this but would like to hear from those who do. What proof or clues are there now? Anything in the media that is a slip or tell? Any train sightings transporting coffins? Anything?
You know,when I first saw this post a few days ago,I said ,naaahhh.....
But I've had a change of heart ....I'm wondering ,given the devastation this time,and how everyone knew BEFOREHAND ,it was goi.g to be the storm of the century ,if this wasn't all about money to be made,and the election .
As many votes will not be cast ,on a huge part of the country,because of this. Also,people are having troubles for various reasons,with early voting.
Romney would have the money for this too .....
I don't think this storm was natural anymore. Too many perfect puzzle pieces .

Miss me?

#12    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:00 AM

View PostHilander, on 28 October 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

Well it seems to be shaping into a multi billion disaster,which will affect the quarterly returns . Isn't it.

Miss me?

#13    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:09 AM

i don't feel that this was anything but a natural disaster. i think the conspiracy theorists are getting especially paranoid of late

#14    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:25 AM

View PostJGirl, on 31 October 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

i don't feel that this was anything but a natural disaster. i think the conspiracy theorists are getting especially paranoid of late
Come to nyc ,and see things here,no one has EVER seen,from a category 1 hurricane .There's a 50 foot tree on my house . And there's houses just like mine,every other block ,for miles .
Our subway system is decimated ,we have a make shift morgue being built on rockaway,which they didn't even do when a plane crashed into it .
Part of nj ,is gone . So no,not buying it was natural . It's all shaping up into a convenient monetary mammoth .

Miss me?

#15    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:30 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 October 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

Come to nyc ,and see things here,no one has EVER seen,from a category 1 hurricane .There's a 50 foot tree on my house . And there's houses just like mine,every other block ,for miles .
Our subway system is decimated ,we have a make shift morgue being built on rockaway,which they didn't even do when a plane crashed into it .
Part of nj ,is gone . So no,not buying it was natural . It's all shaping up into a convenient monetary mammoth .
You do understand what natural disasters are? And you do realise that's why it was called a 100 year storm?

Not trying to be insensitive but your argument and logic is highly flawed. The classification of the storm is not relevant.

Edited by Timonthy, 31 October 2012 - 03:31 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users