Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#16    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:51 AM

blame haarp.the goverment messes withe the weather

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:31 AM

View PostJGirl, on 31 October 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

i don't feel that this was anything but a natural disaster. i think the conspiracy theorists are getting especially paranoid of late
Come to nyc ,and see things here,no one has EVER seen,from a category 1 hurricane .There's a 50 foot tree on my house . And there's houses just like mine,every other block ,for miles .
Our subway system is decimated ,we have a make shift morgue being built on rockaway,which they didn't even do when a plane crashed into it .
Part of nj ,is gone . So no,not buying it was natural . It's all shaping up into a convenient monetary mammoth .

View PostTimonthy, on 31 October 2012 - 03:30 AM, said:

You do understand what natural disasters are? And you do realise that's why it was called a 100 year storm?

Not trying to be insensitive but your argument and logic is highly flawed. The classification of the storm is not relevant.
Hey,I was here for Irene ,and I was here for Gloria .I was at the world trade center .....there's natural,and there's not so natural .

Irene and Gloria were higher category hurricanes ,and didn't do anything like this.

Not even the one in 1938 was as bad,from what the news is saying.
It's just all a bit too perfectly timed ,with three coincidential storm fronts ,just before an election .

Something just doesn't feel right about it . As I said,I initially just said..nnnaahhh.
Sorry...it feels wrong. My feelings are much better predictors ,than my rational brain .
I'm not the only one here saying this either.

Miss me?

#18    HoboMoo

HoboMoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:42 AM

Never rule out the possibilty

Attached Files

• Attached File  meme.jpg   105.83K   35 downloads

#19    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,854 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:24 AM

POPULAR

View Postcoolguy, on 31 October 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

HAARP doesn't control or create weather. Pick up a science book once in a while.

You too, Simbi. Some of your "feelings" are sheer ridiculousness.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#20    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• 1,740 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

So when the 'new record' of anything happens, it must be Da Gubmint!

What about the storms that turned away? That started but then dissapated? Why aren't they "blamed" on Da Gubmint?

#21    Crumar

Crumar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 October 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

Come to nyc ,and see things here,no one has EVER seen,from a category 1 hurricane .There's a 50 foot tree on my house . And there's houses just like mine,every other block ,for miles .
Our subway system is decimated ,we have a make shift morgue being built on rockaway,which they didn't even do when a plane crashed into it .
Part of nj ,is gone . So no,not buying it was natural . It's all shaping up into a convenient monetary mammoth .
I am sorry to read this I hope you and your neighbors can get back on your feet again eventually.

#22    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 1,848 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:23 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 October 2012 - 04:31 AM, said:

Hey,I was here for Irene ,and I was here for Gloria .I was at the world trade center .....there's natural,and there's not so natural .

Irene and Gloria were higher category hurricanes ,and didn't do anything like this.

It's just all a bit too perfectly timed ,with three coincidential storm fronts ,just before an election .

Something just doesn't feel right about it . As I said,I initially just said..nnnaahhh.
Sorry...it feels wrong. My feelings are much better predictors ,than my rational brain .
It's a big world, there's a lot happening, it's inevitable that there will be things that seem 'too' coincidental.

But what's more likely? Conspiracy or nature? Nature can be unpredictable but there will always be 'perfect' storms, however few and far between, conspiracy like this is infinitely implausible.

Posted Image

#23    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 3,093 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 October 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

how many tropical storms of any category have you been through?  Even a lowly Cat 1 still produces multiple tornados as it moves through.  These tornados often produce more damage than the constant winds and rain.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#24    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,264 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

View PostHilander, on 28 October 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

That's why we shouldn't listen to conspiracy theorists.  Population control yes but don't get an abortion.
Hilander, typical of the elite, they say one thing and do another.  Sure we hate abortion.  We hate it so much that there hasn't been one peice of federal legislation introduced to to overturn R vs W in 1974.  Don't listen to what people say, watch what they do.

Edited by OverSword, 31 October 2012 - 02:29 PM.

#25    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,016 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 October 2012 - 04:31 AM, said:

with respect to what you are going through there i don't see how it follows that this is a deliberate thing brought on by a human being or beings.
i have seen nyc and the surrounding area. i've been watching the news like everyone else.
it's a big stretch to think that the powers that be would cause this sort of catastrophe for an election.

#26    S.Tx.Rocker

S.Tx.Rocker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostHasina, on 28 October 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

The movie, which was awesome. ;D

The movie was awesom, I watch it every time it's on.

#27    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,700 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 31 October 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

Yep, HAARP.  Obama ordered this storm to garner praise before the election.  Notice all the good media attention he's getting?  Good timing, huh?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#28    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 31 October 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

Yep, HAARP.  Obama ordered this storm to garner praise before the election.  Notice all the good media attention he's getting?  Good timing, huh?

Do you even understand the sciences behind HAARP?

I guess there is no point in trying to educate the uneducated when it comes to the sciences behind the reason why HAARP was even created.

Imaginarynumber1 said it right earlier.  Maybe people DO need to pick up a science book and read.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#29    Painnsufferin

Painnsufferin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

I am a Canadian, I am in the west, I am no where near the mess and the damage. The damage isn't over and people are still reeling from this. I hate to be this guy, but can't we let them pick up the pieces before releasing the conspiracy hounds?

#30    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 5,854 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

View PostRaptorBites, on 01 November 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

Do you even understand the sciences behind HAARP?

I guess there is no point in trying to educate the uneducated when it comes to the sciences behind the reason why HAARP was even created.

Imaginarynumber1 said it right earlier.  Maybe people DO need to pick up a science book and read.

I thoroughly busted HAARP in another thread. I may have been talking with Oversowrd about it, I cannot recall. It's a waste to do it again because those that align themselves with the fringe are forever enamored and refuse to listen to facts. HAARP has a monthly open house, for christ sake. How clandestine is that?

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users