Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#31    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 October 2012 - 04:31 AM, said:

Come to nyc ,and see things here,no one has EVER seen,from a category 1 hurricane .There's a 50 foot tree on my house . And there's houses just like mine,every other block ,for miles .
Our subway system is decimated ,we have a make shift morgue being built on rockaway,which they didn't even do when a plane crashed into it .
Part of nj ,is gone . So no,not buying it was natural . It's all shaping up into a convenient monetary mammoth .
Hey,I was here for Irene ,and I was here for Gloria .I was at the world trade center .....there's natural,and there's not so natural .

You're right, it is unnatural. Its called man made climate change.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#32    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

LMAO.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#33    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

View PostObviousman, on 31 October 2012 - 07:21 AM, said:

So when the 'new record' of anything happens, it must be Da Gubmint!

What about the storms that turned away? That started but then dissapated? Why aren't they "blamed" on Da Gubmint?

Sadly they are. We had a guy come through here that claimed Florida never got hit by hurricanes because the government breaks them up or turns them away to protect rich Jewish voters.

As for the "theory" that Sandy was made by the government it makes zero sense. There's just no motive. Forget the argument of if the technology is even possible, what possible reason would the government have to destroy a bunch of New Jersey?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#34    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

View PostCorp, on 02 November 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

Sadly they are. We had a guy come through here that claimed Florida never got hit by hurricanes because the government breaks them up or turns them away to protect rich Jewish voters.

As for the "theory" that Sandy was made by the government it makes zero sense. There's just no motive. Forget the argument of if the technology is even possible, what possible reason would the government have to destroy a bunch of New Jersey?

From where i stand, last week Obama was going to lose this election. Now he's a shoe in to win.

I am not saying i believe this speculation, but you have to have an open mind

#35    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I believe in terms of the electoral collage Obama always had a better chance of winning than Romney. And if you want to win an election I wouldn't think wiping out an area that was already going to vote for you and now will decrease the number of votes you get is the smartest way of going about things.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#36    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 02 November 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

From where i stand, last week Obama was going to lose this election. Now he's a shoe in to win.

I am not saying i believe this speculation, but you have to have an open mind

It's a "shoo in" not a "shoe in". Sorry - my inner pedant cries out.

That said, an open mind is like an open window: great for a refreshing breeze but you still need a screen to keep out the crap.

#37    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

View PostCorp, on 02 November 2012 - 08:19 PM, said:

I believe in terms of the electoral collage Obama always had a better chance of winning than Romney. And if you want to win an election I wouldn't think wiping out an area that was already going to vote for you and now will decrease the number of votes you get is the smartest way of going about things.

The storm did not wipe out his voter base but tragically killed dozen of people while giving Obama a chance to show himself "in control" of a disasterous situation

View PostObviousman, on 02 November 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

It's a "shoo in" not a "shoe in". Sorry - my inner pedant cries out.

That said, an open mind is like an open window: great for a refreshing breeze but you still need a screen to keep out the crap.

sorry, i thought i understood american terms. Obviously not.

#38    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,385 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Of course Sandy was seeded.
It was seeded by brain-dead people whom think EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

#39    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 02 November 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

The storm did not wipe out his voter base but tragically killed dozen of people while giving Obama a chance to show himself "in control" of a disasterous situation

The storm hit in areas that normally vote Dem. And generally voting isn't high on your list when your house has been destroyed. If Obama wanted a photo op and had Cobra Commander on speed dial it would have made much more political sense to have the hurricane hit states that vote GOP. That way he shows that even when people don't vote for him, he cares. Plus it would mean the other party supporters are left wondering when they'll get power back. A much better politicial situation.

Of course all this is assuming that Obama has the morality of your average Bond villain.

#40    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,831 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:13 AM

Me too Sweetpumper ! We need to Sit on the corner with our tin foil hats on and Support our Gov,not tell lies and try to make up such Crap !

This is a Work in Progress!

#41    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

http://www.ufo-blogg...p-activity.html

HAARP activity was very high on the eaat coast ,just before Sandy .

Miss me?

#42    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,831 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

Man cant even predict tomorrows weather much less effect it ! :no:

#43    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,860 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 03 November 2012 - 08:33 AM, said:

http://www.ufo-blogg...p-activity.html

HAARP activity was very high on the eaat coast ,just before Sandy .

Oh my god. HAARP is in Alaska, first of all. (Of course the fringe belief is that it bounces signals off the moon.....)
Second, the levels of energy that HAARP generates are not even close to the amount that normal cosmic bombardment causes. On a DAILY basis, particles in the upper atmosphere are excited up to 20 times more than HAARP is even capable of.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#44    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,831 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

Does the trem  B.S. mean anything any more ?

#45    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

http://www.csmonitor...ves-no-injuries

And now they have an EQ ?
Let's check the rarity of EQs in NJ,shall we.

http://earthquake.us....php#new_jersey

They haven't had one since 2009,before that 2003,before that,over a century ago ? But this is coincidence ..
Someone is playin ......I just don't buy this is all coincidence .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 05 November 2012 - 03:50 PM.

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users