Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#76    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

View Post747400, on 06 December 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

Did he really say that, or imply it? Who said that, and when, and what did he say? You don't think he might have been slightly tongue in Cheek?

He said it the way I quoted it. It was some scientist who worked for HAARP I watched it about a year ago, been trying to find the video again.

I don't know, just quoting what he said. He might have done it on purpose, to get HAARP more attention. lol

If I find the video again I'll post it.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#77    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,398 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Looks like HAARP was used against Japan again today.  7.3 magnitude.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#78    ThickasaBrick

ThickasaBrick

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

• "Your wise men don't know how it feels to be thick as a brick." "I'll judge you all and make damn sure that no-one judges me."
    -Jethro Tull

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

A hurricane is one of the most powerful forces of nature on Earth. It wasn't seeded, it wasn't a gov't conspiracy, it was just a real bad storm which hit places which weren't prepared for a storm of this size. Absolutely ridiculous if anyone believes anything else.

#79    Insaniac

Insaniac

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

We're living in the end times/book of Revelation, and Jesus explained there would be many earthquakes, famines and natural disasters.

So it's interesting that HAARP is supposedly causing earthquakes all over the planet at this specific time.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#80    -M7

-M7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

• Open your mind to new ideas. There can be something else in play.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

I did theorize that the hurricane has created some-how by "someone" to effect/interfere with the American Presidential election.

#81    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,114 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

View PostInsaniac, on 07 December 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

We're living in the end times/book of Revelation, and Jesus explained there would be many earthquakes, famines and natural disasters.

So it's interesting that HAARP is supposedly causing earthquakes all over the planet at this specific time.
Like there haven't been all through history? Anyway, did Jesus explain all that?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#82    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,224 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

View PostInsaniac, on 07 December 2012 - 08:35 PM, said:

No. HAARP is not creating earthquakes and we are not living in your religions end times.

View Post-M7, on 08 December 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

I did theorize that the hurricane has created some-how by "someone" to effect/interfere with the American Presidential election.

No, it was not created by anything but nature.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#83    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

• Evil is among us and opresses us, thats when we do good.

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

wait, how are they supposed to seed a hurricane? Wouldnt they have to make one and then be sure it would hit the US? And wasnt Sandy three storms, not just one?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users