Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Jack the Ripper: Sickert & The Art of Murder

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#16    Jackdaw

Jackdaw

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE(Daughter of the Nine Moons @ Oct 11 2004, 09:36 AM)
Groovy Jackdaw...is that yours?

View Post

Yes

#17    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,384 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 11 October 2004 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE(MK ULTRA @ Oct 9 2004, 08:52 PM)
I thought Sickert was intrigued by the ripper,I  dont think he was the ripper.
He had a interest in the murders but I doubt he was JAck.
goodnight

View Post

It wasn't just Sickarts art that makes him suspect, but also Sickerts known behavior, his propensity to hire prostitutes as art subjects. He had many "secret" rooms that he rented. That fact that his genitals were mutilated in an operation as a child. The clues found in the ripper letters ie doodles, the letters were dumbed down ( educated person pretending to be illterate). I can't currently remember the significance but there was also something about a guest book from an inn.

Sickert still remains the the best suspect in my opinion

They're weak to fire! - Sugarbear

#18    Jackdaw

Jackdaw

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 09:20 AM

As time goes by Sickert may indeed become the prime suspect. Who knows?
"One never knows before until after. And then its too late.!"
My research will continue despite its critics. I wonder what they will make of the following:-
The generally accepted meaning of the word ENNUI is "boredom". However in loose latin terms, from which it is derived, it also means "a hatred of women".

#19    tigger

tigger

Poltergeist

• 2,367 posts

• keeper of a greater magic... THE SCHWARTZ!

Posted 12 October 2004 - 06:46 AM

i thought it was supposed to be some one in the royal family

'What do you do if you step on a mine, Captain?'
'Well, the usual procedure is to leap 200 feet in the air and spread yourself over a wide area…'

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!

#20    Priest79

Priest79

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

• Assumption is the mother of all Fu#k ups - ME

Change is good as long as it is in the right direction
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:32 AM

It was im sure.  Prince albert victor nephew of queen victoria. he was a surgeon in practice had a grand carriage plus don't you think its strange the ripper was never caught a big cover up by the royal family could you imagine that getting out.

plus I have read many books on the ripper and there are many theories again

copy cat killers?
sailors from america?
prince albert victor?
some jewish guy but can't remember his name?

i believe it was one of the two and heres why!!!

the last two ever murders took part on the same night 4 miles apart within the space of 30 mins.

Now either it could be copy cat killers for this to happen but i believe it was Prince albert victor.

a grand carriage was seem many times within the versinity of the murders who ever killed the last two women had to have tranportation nobody could achieve two killings within 30 mins 4 miles apart on foot this is impossible the average human being travels 8 miles per hour on foot so this would mean 4 miles within half the time 30 mins but that is maintaining the same speed for 4 miles non stop
plus a man would have to have been seen running at high speed for four miles and then to delicatly remove the internal organs with surgeons precision this is 100% impossible unless he had transportation plus albert victor was known to have had many prostitues but lothed them at the same time so his motive would have been a prostitue stole from him and that is that my theory probably the only realistic one to.

I'm Watching you all, Waiting, one mistake mistake and your soul is mine for eternity

#21    Jackdaw

Jackdaw

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:10 AM

The Royal Family. Sickert was generally accepted in such company. Apparently the Queen Mother allegedly owns/owned one of the 5 ENNUI portraits.

#22    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,384 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:01 PM

yes.

edit ...sorry for the lame post. I'm home sick today and my mind went blank  wacko.gif

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 12 October 2004 - 12:52 PM.

#23    Priest79

Priest79

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

• Assumption is the mother of all Fu#k ups - ME

Change is good as long as it is in the right direction
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Posted 12 October 2004 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE(Jackdaw @ Oct 12 2004, 12:10 PM)
The Royal Family. Sickert was generally accepted in such company. Apparently the Queen Mother allegedly owns/owned one of the 5 ENNUI portraits.

View Post

So ok he may have been in such company but the wounds on the bodies had been made with a sharp sergeons tool and were more likely the work of a surgeon due to the precision used the books i have read suggest it to be so not an artist.

I'm Watching you all, Waiting, one mistake mistake and your soul is mine for eternity

#24    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,384 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 12 October 2004 - 05:13 PM

point 1

"Jack the Ripper's Bedroom" [1980.303], Sickert, Walter Richard
-It is a view of his (Sickert's) bedroom in the house where he was living at the time Emily Dimmock was murdered  (see attachment)

point 2

Watermarks on stationary  from the "Dr. Openshaw" Ripper letter match the watermarks on letters Sickert wrote.

point 3

At least 1 Ripper letter was written with a paint brush

point 4

Walter Richard Sickert was known to sign letters with  "W" or "R" or "St." Sometimes he was W. St. (Walter Sickert). Some times he was R (Richard). At least one Ripper letter was signed R. St. W.

Read Ms Cornwell's book. Like I said before she makes a very compelling case on Sickert being the Ripper

Attached Files

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 12 October 2004 - 07:22 PM.

#25    Jackdaw

Jackdaw

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE(Priest79 @ Oct 12 2004, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE(Jackdaw @ Oct 12 2004, 12:10 PM)

View Post

So ok he may have been in such company but the wounds on the bodies had been made with a sharp sergeons tool and were more likely the work of a surgeon due to the precision used the books i have read suggest it to be so not an artist.

View Post

Dear Priest 79, in addition to Daughter of 9 Moons information can I offer the following:-
Jacky boy's alleged 1st victim Martha Tabram was apparently "stabbed" (several times) via a soldier's rifle bayonet. No surgeon's skill needed there. Interestingly enough she was last seen in the company of a man in such uniform. Would it surprise you to know that Sickert was an avid collector of such millitary attire?
Elizabeth Stride had her throat cut. Does such an act of violence require the steady hand of a surgeon? I don't think so.
Mary Kelly was indeed "butchered" beyond recognition in a frenzied attack. Her injuries were caused by a psychotic monster. The slashings of her face; the severing of her breasts; the cutting skin from her thighs etc etc  again do not require a surgeon's knowledge/expertise.

#26    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,384 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 12 October 2004 - 11:27 PM

Well said Jackdaw.

#27    Jackdaw

Jackdaw

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 09:45 AM

Thanx Dot

#28    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,384 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 October 2004 - 09:06 PM

My pleasure. Its nice to see some logic applied to the mystery of the Rippers identity. thumbsup.gif

Dot grin2.gif

#29    Jackdaw

Jackdaw

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 11:19 PM

[attachmentid=6671]Maybe the time has come for yet another image of Sickert's Secret.
Many of my critics say that Jacky boy often wore a "deerstalker" hat whilst carrying out his murderous deeds. As such I offer the attached image which is yet again extracted from ENNUI. (Examine the picture on the wall within the portrait).  May I add that during the Ripper's reign of terror, a female torso was discovered within the foundations of Scotland Yard! HA HA as Jack would often say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The next image I send will be from another Sickert masterpiece. In fact it is owned by none other than Patricia Cornwell.

Regards
                                                          Jackdaw

Attached Files

#30    Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,384 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 15 October 2004 - 11:41 PM

Very interesting pic. I see what you are pointing out. Any chance we can see the whole picture with the same items highlighted?

Dot original.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users