Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Experience...

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31    JoeyLuisLeel

JoeyLuisLeel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thanks Bee just saw that well this is what was in the OP post on the site:

Why Owls Are The Perfect Surveillance Drones for an Alien Abduction

"There is a long and often mystical connection between humans and owls. For example, Ancient Greeks viewed owls as representing great wisdom, whereas Ancient Romans viewed them as good luck (assuming that is, you could nail one to the front door of your house.)

However, in The Fourth Kind, which documents the encounters of Dr. Abigail Tyler of Nome Alaska and her patients. One of the striking aspects of the film is how the recurring imagery of a Barn Owl by Dr. Tyler and her patients serves as an abduction event harbinger, or possibly a confused memory of what the actual aliens look like.

Because the abductees shown in the film are never able to recall the physical form of their abducters, the significance of the owls is lost in some mythical notion.

Obviously, the producers of this film simply do not understand why owls are ideally suited to a surveillance role. This is really a shame because, because assuming one has the power to control animals, an Owl would be your number one choice for nighttime human habitat surveillance.

Owls are Like Predator Drones

We routinely see how high flying Predator drones are used to target and attack enemy leaders in Afghanistan and Pakistan with uncanny success. Flying at high altitude with powerful cameras, operators can loiter for long periods while tracking their targets, then take them out with Hellfire missiles.

At low altitude, owls are are far more effective at surveillance than any Predator drone ever could ever be, so let's see how that applies to the abduction events portrayed in this film, that happened in Nome, Alaska

Like eagles, owls are raptors, descendants of predatory dinosaurs. What is interesting about owls is how nature has coordinated their hearing and vision. As to their sense of smell, it is rather poor. It is why the Great Horned Owl (which is also a native species in Alaska) is the number one predator of skunks. However, the Barn Owl featured in this film is so effective in controlling rodent populations that many farmers prefer them to poisons and traps. Why?

The eyes of an owl are powerful. So powerful, were humans to have similar capabilities, our eyes would need to be the size of small oranges. Of equal importance are the feathered cups around the owls eyes.

They're there for a purpose many do not understand. If we compare them to the satellite dishes we use for cable TV to focus satellite transmission onto a receiver, the owl's early capture line of sight sounds. The eye cups literally direct the sound to the owl's ears.

In terms of their audible range of their hearing, owls are comparable to humans. However, they are specially tuned for certain frequencies which enable them to hear the slightest movement, such someone walking about inside their home, or turning under the sheets of their own bed. Yet, that's only the half of it.

Owl's ears are asymmetrical. In other words, one is always a little higher than the other. This enables the owl to compare sound differences between the two ears. When you add it all up, owls are amazing nighttime surveillance drones. They automatically see what they hear and hear what they see and can track the smallest of movements. Each with dead accurate, real time, distance, elevation and direction target parameters.

Assuming, you are and extraterrestrial and you want to know where your targets are in a human habitat, you send an owl. Once it detects a sound from inside the structure, it focuses its eyes in the direction. At that point, you'll know exactly who or what is in that structure, as well as their precise location. You'll likewise know if they are moving or at rest. Or in other words, an owl is the perfect E.T. surveillance tool for an abduction.

Earth-Centric Vulnerability

This brings us to the key point. To the producers of The Fourth Kind and the researchers associated with the project, their view of the owls was Earth-centic. In other words, we only believe that which we can understand and possible control at our level.

Imagine that you're an E.T. race, or some insanely twisted jihadi genius, the ability to telepathically control presents a two fold benefit. First is the obvious mission capabilities of the owl itself. The second is that the rigid, Earth-centric thinking of human targets effectively shrouds your surveillance drone owl with powerful a cloak of invisibility."

Posted Image

#32    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,964 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

What if they're watching you from inside the house...

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#33    JoeyLuisLeel

JoeyLuisLeel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Man thats just spooky. I'll probably have nightmares now heh

Posted Image

#34    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

View Postjoeyluislopez, on 01 November 2012 - 05:52 PM, said:

Thanks Bee just saw that well this is what was in the OP post on the site:

Why Owls Are The Perfect Surveillance Drones for an Alien Abduction

"There is a long and often mystical connection between humans and owls. For example, Ancient Greeks viewed owls as representing great wisdom, whereas Ancient Romans viewed them as good luck (assuming that is, you could nail one to the front door of your house.)

However, in The Fourth Kind, which documents the encounters of Dr. Abigail Tyler of Nome Alaska and her patients. One of the striking aspects of the film is how the recurring imagery of a Barn Owl by Dr. Tyler and her patients serves as an abduction event harbinger, or possibly a confused memory of what the actual aliens look like.

Because the abductees shown in the film are never able to recall the physical form of their abducters, the significance of the owls is lost in some mythical notion.

Obviously, the producers of this film simply do not understand why owls are ideally suited to a surveillance role. This is really a shame because, because assuming one has the power to control animals, an Owl would be your number one choice for nighttime human habitat surveillance.

Owls are Like Predator Drones

We routinely see how high flying Predator drones are used to target and attack enemy leaders in Afghanistan and Pakistan with uncanny success. Flying at high altitude with powerful cameras, operators can loiter for long periods while tracking their targets, then take them out with Hellfire missiles.

At low altitude, owls are are far more effective at surveillance than any Predator drone ever could ever be, so let's see how that applies to the abduction events portrayed in this film, that happened in Nome, Alaska

Like eagles, owls are raptors, descendants of predatory dinosaurs. What is interesting about owls is how nature has coordinated their hearing and vision. As to their sense of smell, it is rather poor. It is why the Great Horned Owl (which is also a native species in Alaska) is the number one predator of skunks. However, the Barn Owl featured in this film is so effective in controlling rodent populations that many farmers prefer them to poisons and traps. Why?

The eyes of an owl are powerful. So powerful, were humans to have similar capabilities, our eyes would need to be the size of small oranges. Of equal importance are the feathered cups around the owls eyes.

They're there for a purpose many do not understand. If we compare them to the satellite dishes we use for cable TV to focus satellite transmission onto a receiver, the owl's early capture line of sight sounds. The eye cups literally direct the sound to the owl's ears.

In terms of their audible range of their hearing, owls are comparable to humans. However, they are specially tuned for certain frequencies which enable them to hear the slightest movement, such someone walking about inside their home, or turning under the sheets of their own bed. Yet, that's only the half of it.

Owl's ears are asymmetrical. In other words, one is always a little higher than the other. This enables the owl to compare sound differences between the two ears. When you add it all up, owls are amazing nighttime surveillance drones. They automatically see what they hear and hear what they see and can track the smallest of movements. Each with dead accurate, real time, distance, elevation and direction target parameters.

Assuming, you are and extraterrestrial and you want to know where your targets are in a human habitat, you send an owl. Once it detects a sound from inside the structure, it focuses its eyes in the direction. At that point, you'll know exactly who or what is in that structure, as well as their precise location. You'll likewise know if they are moving or at rest. Or in other words, an owl is the perfect E.T. surveillance tool for an abduction.

Earth-Centric Vulnerability

This brings us to the key point. To the producers of The Fourth Kind and the researchers associated with the project, their view of the owls was Earth-centic. In other words, we only believe that which we can understand and possible control at our level.

Imagine that you're an E.T. race, or some insanely twisted jihadi genius, the ability to telepathically control presents a two fold benefit. First is the obvious mission capabilities of the owl itself. The second is that the rigid, Earth-centric thinking of human targets effectively shrouds your surveillance drone owl with powerful a cloak of invisibility."

Dang I didnt know that about owls THANKS FOR POSTING that....How many people  have actually seen The Fourth Kind, and I guess I dont really understand why they chose to name it that.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#35    JoeyLuisLeel

JoeyLuisLeel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Of course who knows if that is ever true there is still no proof of anything like this that exsist....only what we see and can not explain.

Posted Image

#36    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

View Postjoeyluislopez, on 02 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

Of course who knows if that is ever true there is still no proof of anything like this that exsist....only what we see and can not explain.
So the whole movie is fiction then, I mean I know they say its based on real events but you never really know

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#37    JoeyLuisLeel

JoeyLuisLeel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:26 PM

I know its fake!! HA!

Posted Image

#38    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Did I fell into a Harry Potter thread again? :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

#39    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

Well I didnt see it anyway so I wouldnt know If what is presented in it is even plausible. :tu:

#40    Justice please

Justice please

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

Hi Joey go to youtube and check "fire in the sky" it's about a man named Travis Walton. He will explain his experience. Don't doubt yourself.

#41    Ninhursag

Ninhursag

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• Et In Arcadia Ego

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

After I've watched The Fourth Kind I swear I haven't slept properly for an entire year. Not to mention that I've been terrified of owls ever since.

Then I found out the whole movie was a hoax ..

However, I'm still uneasy about owls .. They're absolutely beautiful, but there's something odd about them .. I don't know .. Maybe it's coz they can turn their necks like that ..

I find it really interesting though what was the reason the ancients chose the owl to signify wisdom or good fortune .. Why not some other bird?

~ Nothing In Nature Is By Chance... Something Appears To Be Chance Only Because Of Our Lack Of Knowledge. - Brauch De Spinoza ~

#42    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

View PostNinhursag, on 03 November 2012 - 02:40 PM, said:

After I've watched The Fourth Kind I swear I haven't slept properly for an entire year. Not to mention that I've been terrified of owls ever since.

Then I found out the whole movie was a hoax ..

However, I'm still uneasy about owls .. They're absolutely beautiful, but there's something odd about them .. I don't know .. Maybe it's coz they can turn their necks like that ..

I find it really interesting though what was the reason the ancients chose the owl to signify wisdom or good fortune .. Why not some other bird?
My uncle saw it and he said it reminded him of more like a demonic possession movie

#43    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,735 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:54 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 04 November 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

My uncle saw it and he said it reminded him of more like a demonic possession movie

I haven't seen it...I don't like horror films, if thats what it was.

ninhursag....

and that's why I don't watch horror films....:).....they really mess with your/my head.

Edited by bee, 04 November 2012 - 01:00 AM.

#44    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,735 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 01 November 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

What if they're watching you from inside the house...

need I say more...lol

#45    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

View Postbee, on 04 November 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

need I say more...lol

Don't be scared bee...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic