Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cannibal Cop Plotted to Eat 100 Women

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:49 AM

OMG.....so glad they caught this guy! Such a disturbing read...........http://abcnews.go.co...84#.UI-wb8XA8ug

#2    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:49 PM

I read an earlier report of him planning to kidnap and eat one girl, but now it's 100.

Like I said, goes to show you can't really trust ANYONE...

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#3    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 6,378 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

Ok, so it's totally disgusting to even imagine doing something like this.  Here's the thing, he hadn't done it only talked and "stalked" via technology - do they know he was actually going to go ahead with this?  This is going to make a very interesting court case.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#4    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 30 October 2012 - 01:19 PM, said:

Ok, so it's totally disgusting to even imagine doing something like this.  Here's the thing, he hadn't done it only talked and "stalked" via technology - do they know he was actually going to go ahead with this?  This is going to make a very interesting court case.

I agree it will be an interesting court case. makes me wonder if he hasn't harmed someone already though.   It just is chilling, and being a cop just wow.scary as hell any way you look at it.

#5    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,717 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

100? Geez, I guess he was hungry, eh?

#6    Insaniac

Insaniac

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:04 AM

Assuming he hasn't murdered anyone, I wouldn't say he belonged in prison, but I believe he needs checking into a mental asylum.

The thing with this guy is he's a cop, meaning he can very easily prey on ones trust, and a little girls at that? Lock him up somewhere. Even if it's inside of a safe, located at the Mexican border.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users