Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Suppressed knowledge

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 9,966 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

One and a half hours! I'll come back to that.

Tell us a bit about it, please.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#3    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

Post 807 of an old thread:

On my way back to the hotel I was staying, I went to the Recoleta, like I had originally planned. It was about to close, but I was allowed to go in. The library wasn't accessible because repairs were going on, so I went to what seemed to be a little museum, formed around the items missionaries/Jesuits had 'collected' after they had converted the 'heathens' living in the Peruvian jungle to the 'True Faith'. What impressed me most of that little museum was a stone containing a more or less flattened fossilized skull of a primitive human. It had large eyebrows and, according to the Xeroxed copy of a newspaper that was lying below it, it was about 100,000 years old! That was unbelievable, because that alone would prove that a large part of the evolution and migration of man was quite different from what science had always theorized.

Years later I even wrote a letter to the Recoleta in my best Spanish - I was in doubt about the age of that skull: had I read 100,000 yrs correctly, or was it 10,000 yrs? And I asked for a copy of that newspaper article that was displayed below the skull - but never received an answer.

http://www.unexplain...95#entry2653304

Edited by Abramelin, 30 October 2012 - 06:53 PM.

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,224 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

I would like to know something about the story before I donate that much time to watching it.

Would be nice to know the age of that skull.

#5    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostHilander, on 30 October 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

I would like to know something about the story before I donate that much time to watching it.

Would be nice to know the age of that skull.

I told you what I know.

And I would like to know the true age of the skull too.

That's why I sent them the letter.

All I can hope for is that someone here visits that monastery in Arequipa.

Edited by Abramelin, 30 October 2012 - 08:06 PM.

#6    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

View Postouija ouija, on 30 October 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

One and a half hours! I'll come back to that.

Tell us a bit about it, please.

Sure. It was same old story of archaeological cover up.
Armenta case is one of famous cover ups where armed soldiers forced workers at site to sign that they saw how they implant artifacts.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#7    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 30 October 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

Post 807 of an old thread:

On my way back to the hotel I was staying, I went to the Recoleta, like I had originally planned. It was about to close, but I was allowed to go in. The library wasn't accessible because repairs were going on, so I went to what seemed to be a little museum, formed around the items missionaries/Jesuits had 'collected' after they had converted the 'heathens' living in the Peruvian jungle to the 'True Faith'. What impressed me most of that little museum was a stone containing a more or less flattened fossilized skull of a primitive human. It had large eyebrows and, according to the Xeroxed copy of a newspaper that was lying below it, it was about 100,000 years old! That was unbelievable, because that alone would prove that a large part of the evolution and migration of man was quite different from what science had always theorized.

Years later I even wrote a letter to the Recoleta in my best Spanish - I was in doubt about the age of that skull: had I read 100,000 yrs correctly, or was it 10,000 yrs? And I asked for a copy of that newspaper article that was displayed below the skull - but never received an answer.

http://www.unexplain...95#entry2653304

Wait a minute. You saw skull in museum that dates from 100 000 BC from Peru?

#8    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:01 PM

View PostHilander, on 30 October 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Okay Hilander.
Its kind of boring documentary. Slow for my taste.
It could be pressed in 45 minutes.

Armenta found spearhead ih mamooth jaw which as I said earlier was debunked by forced testemony. Actually they put guns on 60 workers and three sign paper.
Cyntia Irwin artifacts were stolen. Debunkers claim was denuked because Diatom dating method.
In fact they found evidence of man at Hueyatalco in America from 25 000 - 250 000 BC even by some methods 500 000 BC.
In fact as it says in documentary we have evidence vs belief in which belief won.
"Lets stick with old mistake rather then hear new voice." usual stuff.
McIneyere dates site to 250 000 BC and loose her job and start selling flowers because no one want to hire her.

Its possible that missing Cynitas artifacts are in unnamed, unsigned, unadressed warehouse. Fact that crucial eveidnce are lost in warehouse that was itself lost tells more then anything.

Its old story but well put togheter.

Its story that also Michael Cremo developed.

#9    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

If something dosent fit in scientific community- ignore it. :td:

#10    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,861 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

The above is a complete absurdity.

The artifacts found at Hueyatlaco have yet to be dated by any means.

Dates recieved on these samples range over hundreds of thousands of years.  For example, the diatom analysis you cite dates the site at somewhere between 80,000 and 220,000 YBP.  This sort of spread results in no accepted date, no matter who claims otherwise.

When this sort of thing occurs, no single date can be accepted as correct.

That is where it stands today. Nobody has ever said anything different.  Not even Cynthia Irwin - Williamns or Virginia Steen-MacIntyre.

The lesson to take from this is to never let two people with hyphenated names work at the same archaeological site!

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#11    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:32 PM

View PostHarte, on 02 November 2012 - 01:20 PM, said:

Dates recieved on these samples range over hundreds of thousands of years.  For example, the diatom analysis you cite dates the site at somewhere between 80,000 and 220,000 YBP.  This sort of spread results in no accepted date, no matter who claims otherwise.

80 000 years...And when humans came in America?

#12    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Btw Virginia Steen MacIntyre claimed that site was 250 000 BC. And woman loose her job and start selling flowers. She became outcast.

Edit: @all

And house is build on top of site.

Edited by the L, 02 November 2012 - 11:38 PM.

#13    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,396 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

View Postthe L, on 02 November 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

Btw Virginia Steen MacIntyre claimed that site was 250 000 BC. And woman loose her job and start selling flowers. She became outcast.

Edit: @all

And house is build on top of site.

Which would make it before Homo sapiens (at 200,000 BP), whose earliest migration out of Africa (into Arabia) isn't seen until c.106,000 BP. And there's no evidence that either Homo neandertalensis or Homo heidelbergensis ever migrated into the Americas. Homo sapiens are the only species known to have done so.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#14    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 03 November 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

Which would make it before Homo sapiens (at 200,000 BP), whose earliest migration out of Africa (into Arabia) isn't seen until c.106,000 BP. And there's no evidence that either Homo neandertalensis or Homo heidelbergensis ever migrated into the Americas. Homo sapiens are the only species known to have done so.

cormac

Yup Cormac. It doesnt fit in todays theory. So if something doesnt fit then is wrong.
Lets stick with old mistake rather then hear new voice.

Edit: I thought that in science evidence change theory...

Edited by the L, 03 November 2012 - 12:15 AM.

#15    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,396 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

View Postthe L, on 03 November 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

Yup Cormac. It doesnt fit in todays theory. So if something doesnt fit then is wrong.
Lets stick with old mistake rather then hear new voice.

Edit: I thought that in science evidence change theory...

There's no "old mistake". We actually have evidence for modern human origins and their migration out of Africa/Arabia. We also have evidence for where Neandertalensis and Heidelbergensis were, as well. None of which supports the 250,000 BC date.

Verified evidence can change a theory. In the case of the Hueyatlaco dates, not even the people involved can agree on what it means. Which leaves us with three possibilities from what I can see:

1)  Anatomically modern humans not only date prior to 200,000 BP but also managed to migrate into Mexico without leaving a trace of their passage anywhere else in the world. Which isn't possible.

2)  The site actually has been disturbed, which effectively makes accurately dating it impossible. Which is a possibility.

3)  The artifacts are actually geofacts and have been misunderstood as artifacts by overzealous people. Which is also possible.

Until such time as the parties involved, or whoever else gets involved, can agree on what it really is and what it all means then the 250,000 BC date is meaningless.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users