Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tom Biscardi / Ivan Marx Fake Bigfoot Videos

bigfoot

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    megalodon88

megalodon88

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:30 PM

A compilation of Bigfoot encounters by Ivan Marx / Tom Biscardi pre-dating the 2008 Georgia Hoax. They had previously tried to sell the fake footage for $20,000 - $25,000 a pop during the 1970's. Although not mentioned by name in the video, Tom Biscardi was the founder and president of Amazing Horizons NOT Ernest Montiel. Mr. Montiel was simply an investor who was almost legally blind at the time (wow!).

#2    rungirly

rungirly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

I love how Tom Biscardi denounces the Patterson film as an obvious hoax, but insists that his horrendously fake photos and videos are genuine:

Tom Biscardi photographs a Bigfoot eating lunch moments before it charges after him.

Story of the attack:   http://www.bigfooten...icles/plans.htm

Posted Image

Closeup of a Bigfoot's face taken from his radio show's website and his film Legend of Bigfoot.

Posted Image

Edited by rungirly, 31 October 2012 - 10:35 PM.

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,148 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

Maybe someone that bought one of the films should sue for selling them a fake when they were promised the real thing.

#4    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

That sasquatch had a witches hat on Posted Image

#5    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,467 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

LOL
I love the commentary.

It looks like  Dan Aykroyd

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#6    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,065 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:15 PM

That was a pretty funny video. Thanks for posting. I've not seen most of those bits before.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#7    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,028 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#8    Neognosis

Neognosis

Telekinetic

• 7,037 posts

• Just try not to hurt anybody, ok?

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

I would love to have the time and money to make a bigfoot suit, but I would give it an uncircumcised male member and ONE testicle, and put a scar on the sack.

JUST so I could hear "experts" and all sorts of people claiming credibility based on their field of study come forward and say that it could not have been faked because why would someone make one with such a realistic hanging male member and an obvious injury that cost the creature a testicle....

Then I would sit back and listen to all the claims about how no human being could possibly walk that way and how you can see the muscles in the back moving and the veins in the male member....

Hilarious.

No human could possibly walk like that... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

#9    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,028 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

Ask Sakari for his suit and go for it.  Make sure you wear a Kevlar vest underneath.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

Also tagged with bigfoot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users