Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is the President truly the President of the USA?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 13 August 2001 - 02:43 AM

I really doubt that President George Bush is really the President of the US.  In fact, it is in my belief that we are have been lead up to believe that we are a democratic society when we are not.  Think about this point in another point of view, what I say really does not matter.  The Government lets us see what they want us to see, then blindingly leads us away from the truth, and if we ask a question knowing a part of the untold truth, we are labeled and put aside classified as either a nobody or an insane person.  I am looking for the truth behind this, and will post my results, but I thought that this might just inspire someone to think about this more.  The world has turned into one large, behemoth politics meeting, perhaps there really are no countries anymore, just lies.

FarvMLarion

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#2    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 13 August 2001 - 03:14 PM

FarvLarion,

i totally agree with you on the point that president George Bush is a nobody. I have always believed that him and past presidents of the United States and other leaders of the world are just puppets on show. The puppeteer is putting on the show and Georgie is entertaining the world.

Reese92 once wrote on a previous post, think of the most powerful person you can think of and there is someone even more powerful than them. I agree

"What goes up must come down"

Who ever may be in power will come down one day for this is the law of gravity :) LoL

X

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#3    JesusFreakGS

JesusFreakGS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 August 2001 - 09:58 AM

Eh, who knows what those government officials are up to. Conspiracies are sure to take place in high places. But as naive as this may sound, I believe that they won't directly affect the country... and if they do, I believe that justice will prevail. Still... it is kind of scary to think about what the government is keeping from us...
                                      Adam

#4    pixiedoxen

pixiedoxen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 August 2001 - 12:46 AM

DOES JUSTICE REALLY ALWAYS PREVAILS, LIKE DOES  GOOD ALWAYS DEFEATS BAD????
Just something to think about ;) :-/

Pixie

#5    JesusFreakGS

JesusFreakGS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 August 2001 - 12:49 AM

Good point... disturbing... but good.
                        Adam

#6    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 August 2001 - 01:15 AM

I don't know.  Lately I have been wondering if justice is reality.  Perhaps it could be a fabrication for us all to shut up and stay out of the Government's way.

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#7    JesusFreakGS

JesusFreakGS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 August 2001 - 01:25 AM

Hmmm... another good point... disturbing, but good...
                       Adam

#8    tsky63

tsky63

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2001 - 05:51 AM

A wheel within a wheel ?   That's what happens when you expect to find an answer within another question. And this discussion follows that path. No matter how hard you dig for the information, the question will not be completely answered. Each point of information will lead you back to the beginning.

So who is in charge ?  I think that if you asked that question in Washington, D.C. you would get a varied answer from each person you asked. It would all depend on what that person truly felt you were asking.

Puppet master ?  Really do not believe that there is just one group or individual that could control
the actions of an individual in the capacity as leader of the United States or for that matter any other country.  If there are these clandistine groups out there controlling things from behind political leaders......they are doing a really crappy job. ;D

Here's a thought......
It seems that for a long time people complained that they wanted fredom of choice......once that was granted several years past and then the people realized that they had to be held accountable for any and all actions they implimented. This did not please the people and they demanded more governmnet intervention................ Now, it has come full circle......people complain about why they are unable to do this or that due to regulations-which they requested because they felt it was needed. Basically we are the ones who try to pull the strings of the system to see just how far we can make it work for our own personal gain. There's no conspiracy in that. No dark cloaked individual sitting behind a desk, waiting to dispatch his goons out into the world to create chaos.

We have become a society that wants freedom of choice in order to demand freedom from choice. We need no conspiracy theory to back this up.....take a look at the news and try to deny it....individuals killing family members and pleading insanity ?  Yes...there has to be a dark organization controlling the nation, it would explain the lack of responsibility currently being demonstrated . It's so much easier to blame someone else.
::)

#9    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 06 September 2001 - 06:33 AM

Hey!

We don't want no paid government lackey on this board spreading lies and disinformation. Who are you to be filling our heads with sensible, rational thinking? >:( Haven't you heard of the NEW WORLD ORDER and the conspiracy to enslave us all? What's the matter with you, anyway? There is no justice.....ATTICA, ATTICA!!!! :P

MAGIKMAN

* - Since you're here, if you do work for the government, can you see if they've sent my last payment out? My FBI undercover number is 0I812. They still owe me for last months debunking services, thanks.  ::)  

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#10    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 15 September 2001 - 08:59 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, We are doomed, doomed i say.... ;)

Odin Supreme 8)

You know what, I think that I have to say something with some information in it, well. Were you all talking about George Bush, or George W. Bush??  ???

#11    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 20 September 2001 - 07:33 PM

Odin,

Since the question was stated to reflect the current time, instead of past tense, it means George W. Bush, I assume. However, since you brought up an interesting point, the thread should really say ALL Presidents, past and present, since all presidents weild the same amount of power, more or less. Depending on the state of global affairs at the time, of course.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#12    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 20 September 2001 - 11:29 PM

I pray that you are all wrong. I pray that history will judge GW as one of our greatest presidents.

I would truly weep if George was the name of our first and our last president.

Dalia

Purrr-fectly happy

#13    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 21 September 2001 - 04:02 PM

Dalia,

This thread isn't about insulting any President. I'm with you, I feel President Bush is a good President, who could be on the verge of being one of the greatest.

This thread pertains to the limits of Presidential power, due in most part, because of bureaucracy. Presidents are usually figure heads that raise money for their party.

No real power in foreign policy or domestic policy due to 535 members(435 representatives, 100 senators) of the legislative branch of government, whom any President must go through to enact a particular policy initiative.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#14    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 22 September 2001 - 07:47 AM

"THE WORLD IS GOVERNED BY PEOPLE FAR DIFFERENT FROM THOSE IMAGINED BY THE PUBLIC".
Benjamin Disraeli, Victorian-era Prime Minister of Britan

X

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#15    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 22 September 2001 - 08:11 AM

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is…except all others." ......Winston Churchill

"Politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians."......Charles De Gaulle

"I'm just here for the chicks.".......William Jefferson Clinton

MAGIKMAN

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users