Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pregnant racist attacker spared jail SHOCKING

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    Walter White

Walter White

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

• "He will regret it but once, and that will be continuously." - J.E.B. Stuart

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding of what "what goes around, comes around" means on this thread.

Quite shocking really.

If i abuse a fellow member on this site, i will be banned.  What goes around, comes around.  Simples...

Edited by Walter White, 08 November 2012 - 02:56 PM.

"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union.  It would be an accumulation of all the evils we complain of, and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for it's preservation." - General Robert E. Lee

"I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers." - Major General William Tecumseh Sherman

#47    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,769 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 08 November 2012 - 11:23 AM, said:

See my posts 28, 30 & 35. If you haven't got the energy to read the full thread, i haven't got the energy to repeat myself.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound abrupt but hopefully my previous posts will explain what i meant. But the short answer is no.

Sorry, I looked back and must have missed them. I still don't see anything like that happening to the purpotrators as of yet. Was the woman who was bashed by those drunk women a racist who had bashed others in the past based on race and in groups?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users