Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can UFOs cause air accidents ?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,588 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 06 November 2012 - 05:34 AM, said:

Well that's a lot to take in, thanks psyche. :)

I'm never disappointed when I ask you for more information.  :tu:

Pleasure mate. That article agrees with my personal conclusion, but I had not considered that people were calling this a hoax, and now the UFO references have me wondering. I did not realise that both Dad and Son were UFO buffs until today. Like you say, it's a bit to take in at once.
But I think my initial conclusions of a crash probably remains the most likely option. But good to look at all the angles. I see the UFO as less likely each time a new snippet is uncovered. One interesting theory has him crashing into a light house. The pictures (Manifold Photos) I find have little relevance to Valentichs disappearance. The connection is contrived.

Edited by psyche101, 06 November 2012 - 05:54 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#47    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

But the question is was he a bad pilot deliberatly...JK :D

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#48    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:27 AM

I haven't had any time to thin about UFOs since I've been following the elections all day.  Overall, I'm pleased with the results.

Personally, I already voted for Obama a couple weeks ago and I'm glad that he did better than I expected.

#49    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

yes it can.itys just like anything else.i wouold like to see UFOs for myself though i believe already and etc but it would be great and nice to see UFos.i see Flying things every day myself but without night vision binoculars and the high great quality ones i can't say at the moment whether its just airplanes.but one thing is for certain theres is alot of fying activity though.

yes it can.itys just like anything else.i wouold like to see UFOs for myself though i believe already and etc but it would be great and nice to see UFos.i see Flying things every day myself but without night vision binoculars and the high great quality ones i can't say at the moment whether its just airplanes.but one thing is for certain theres is alot of fying activity though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users