Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 1 votes

Bigfoot video in Provo, Utah

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,448 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

Pulling the bottom of the suit up video ( clearly a bigfoot does not need to pull up his fur from the waist....)

My Bigfoot costume is the same way....The crotch sits to low, if I were to kneel down, I would have to pull it up like a pair of pants before walking also.

Edited by Sakari, 09 November 2012 - 02:44 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#62    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Cheez Whiz, return  to the sight and look for some evidence!

But noooooooo, just take a blurry or distant or obscured photo/vid and never return? Unfathomable.

Take an army with you, if you are afraid. But if you think you possibly watched an undiscovered animal rubbing? defecating? eating? bedding? mating?  Check for evidence plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

How does that not register, unless you know who the creature is?

Edited by QuiteContrary, 09 November 2012 - 03:13 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#63    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,502 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 09 November 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

Cheez Whiz, return  to the sight and look for some evidence!

But noooooooo, just take a blurry or distant or obscured photo/vid and never return? Unfathomable.

Take an army with you, if you are afraid. But if you think you possibly watched an undiscovered animal rubbing? defecating? eating? bedding? mating?  Check for evidence plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

How does that not register, unless you know who the creature is?
I'm with you on this.   Doesn't make sense.   A creature that big and hairy would leave hair all over a place where he was resting or pooping.   Where are the footprints?

#64    trancelikestate

trancelikestate

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Probably not but could be legit. Their reaction of running like hell as soon as it stood up certainly makes sense.

#65    Solipsi Rai

Solipsi Rai

...from the Desert...

• 2,865 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

At first the creature resembled a bear laying down in its fours, then I came to see it stand up and bears can't run in a manner a human does. The possibility of a "bigfoot" instead of a familar creature is high, because in the world of zoology there are lots of animals out there rarely seen and not been taken captive by humans to authenticate the existence of a creature like Sasquatch.

I been to Provo Canyon myself on a family trip in the 1990s when I was a teenager, a very scenic area it is and during the summer the landscape is very green and much alive in places with four seasons (wish to lived in the Provo area, despite its winters they get). I never seen anything unusual in the canyon, probably the YT vid. captured the first Bigfoot or sasquatch sighting in the canyon's history.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#66    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,502 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostTsa-La-Gie Oyate, on 09 November 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

At first the creature resembled a bear laying down in its fours, then I came to see it stand up and bears can't run in a manner a human does. The possibility of a "bigfoot" instead of a familar creature is high, because in the world of zoology there are lots of animals out there rarely seen and not been taken captive by humans to authenticate the existence of a creature like Sasquatch.

No it is not.   The possibility is not high.

#67    Myles

Myles

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,502 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

View Posttrancelikestate, on 09 November 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

Probably not but could be legit. Their reaction of running like hell as soon as it stood up certainly makes sense.

I don't think so.    I would expect a different reaction to a much sought after creature that is walking away from them.
Also, a return trip would be warranted.

#68    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,448 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:47 PM

Can anyone else not see in the video I posted that a person is standing up, grabbing the suit at the hips, pulling it up so he / she can walk away?

Animals do not do this, and they do not wear pants that fall down....

it is here   http://www.unexplain...60#entry4535006

http://www.unexplain...60#entry4535006

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#69    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostSakari, on 09 November 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Can anyone else not see in the video I posted that a person is standing up, grabbing the suit at the hips, pulling it up so he / she can walk away?

Animals do not do this, and they do not wear pants that fall down....

it is here   http://www.unexplain...60#entry4535006

http://www.unexplain...60#entry4535006

I'm with you Sakari! Unfortunately, as you know, ignorance trumps education around here.

#70    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

It's a guy in a really cheap monkey suit. Obviously fake. There is a reason why 99% of BF videos are blurry, obscured, shaky or too far away. It's to hide the suit.

#71    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

The truth is out there but this video is not. :su

#72    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,778 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

View PostSakari, on 09 November 2012 - 02:42 AM, said:

Pulling the bottom of the suit up video ( clearly a bigfoot does not need to pull up his fur from the waist....)

My Bigfoot costume is the same way....The crotch sits to low, if I were to kneel down, I would have to pull it up like a pair of pants before walking also.

That's what I was thinking too Sakari. How many of those suites did they give away?

#73    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

bigfoot is so darn hip in his lowww riders!

Edited by QuiteContrary, 14 November 2012 - 02:17 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#74    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

Honestly, I can make very little out about the blob. It does appear to be hairy, but the face (what little I can see of it) looks a bit too costume-y to me.

#75    Lori moses

Lori moses

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

wow,is all i say

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By ufonuts in I believe, on 08 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

A persons natural instinct is to run for their life when they feel threatened or cornered, just as many animals do. Hell, if I saw a BIGFOOT staring me down, I would first scream like a teenage girl, urinate excessively on my self,...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users