Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghosts are real.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,906 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 08 November 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

Sorry  for you loss he is telling you that he is in a better place

View Postwith bells on, on 05 November 2012 - 08:29 AM, said:

he is just trying to make contact, so you know he can see you and let you know he is ok..
How exactly do you know that banging on doors and floorboards and turning up radios very loud means that the spirit making the racket is trying to tell you he's in a better place or that he's ok?  Perhaps he's trying to communicate the exact opposite.

Maybe he's trapped in this world and is bored and annoying people on purpose.  Perhaps he wants to tell you he's in a worse place.  Or he knows what next week's lottery numbers are and is desperately trying to encode the numbers into the knocking patterns he's using because he can't communicate any other way.

Nope, it's always a warm comfy vague message about being in a "better place".

Edited by Archimedes, 11 November 2012 - 03:47 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#17    Kahlan23

Kahlan23

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Maybe you're one of the lucky ones who received a messege from beyond? My father and I were very close, and we always had a phrase that would tell me he was visiting *Like Houdini did with his wife* but to this day, almost five years later, I haven't had but one dream the day of his funeral..and that was just a short quip where he ran in my house and hugged me. Other then that, nothing. Could be explainable, maybe your brother..nobody can obviously tell you what exactly =-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users