Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Ban Christmas lists for children says charity

christmas list children charity santa

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

View Postglorybebe, on 06 November 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

And that us what I want to instill in ny daughter.  It is really unfortunate (actually it pisses me off)  for her to come home and tell me how her friends get to go to concerts and have all the latest gadgets when I work hard for everything we get and make her do chores...and other parents say that childhood is for playing and not working.  I told her that those parents aren't doing their kids any favours, they will move out and not have a clue how to clean their house properly.

A correct you are...  You have taught your daughter how to stand on her own two feet, that to me is miles ahead of those kids who have parents that don't do the same.. I wont allow my kids to slack off..My daughter  is rather good at helping out, she used to hate it and now loves doing the chores..  She now is learning how to do basic cooking with me in the kitchen.. In time her and her brother will learn to stand on their own two feet

View PostOrcseeker, on 06 November 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

I think this is a great intimidate you have implemented as parents. I am sure she will get plenty of use and learn an abundance of things from those presents. Every child should receive such a balance of learn and play every Christmas. A big *thumbs up* to your family.

I agree..If she wants to learn, I am not going to stop her..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 06 November 2012 - 08:34 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users