Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man of Steel (2013)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

Midnight Snack Muncher

• 2,420 posts

• Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=ll39CAovGrg

Zack Snyder's directing it and Nolan's the producer. Might be an interesting watch.

Posted Image

#2    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,416 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

I'm willing to watch this man stand still for 2 hours.

But I do think the movie looks good.  I've always felt that Superman needed the Batman treatment.  All past movies have seemed to cartoonish for me.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#3    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,592 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

I haven't seen enough of any trailer to judge whether it's worth standing in line for.

However, I will say that I'm tired of people re-vamping, re-booting, re-hashing, etc. the same old superheros. I'm sick of Batman, Spiderman and Superman. How about continuing with the X-Men origins idea? How about looking at any other comic book superhero and giving THEM a try?

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#4    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

I dont like Zach Snyder movies.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#5    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

Midnight Snack Muncher

• 2,420 posts

• Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:09 PM

View PostLady Kasey, on 05 November 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

I haven't seen enough of any trailer to judge whether it's worth standing in line for.

However, I will say that I'm tired of people re-vamping, re-booting, re-hashing, etc. the same old superheros. I'm sick of Batman, Spiderman and Superman. How about continuing with the X-Men origins idea? How about looking at any other comic book superhero and giving THEM a try?

Like Deadpool! He's one of the coolest comic book characters. There is supposedly a movie coming out with Ryan Reynolds in the lead. But after Green Lantern, I don't know how good that will be

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users