Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

psi ball explanations?

psi ball help explanation

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61    Everland

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:16 PM

you see? many peoples think being skeptic is about deny everything but no, being skeptic is about asking why? questioning everything, what if? not: if you cant film it isn't real, i see peoples how say "oh its hypnosis" "oh its muscle reflexes" "oh its your imagination", basicaly you are telling me that i shoud put your beliefs over my own 5+ senses

I can feel it in my hand especially my fingers like a magnet, I understand, I'm not telling you to believe, but the scientific method is: theory - experiment - conclusion - loop theory If you do not propose experiments we will only stay in this eternal denial never go forward is easy to deny the existence of something that is difficult to prove especially for those amateurs psionics but for you skeptic i have a question? HAVE YOU EVER TRYED OUT?

#62    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,563 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

*raises hand*

I've tried it.

In my younger years i went on something of a spiritual journey, trying to find my way.  this sort of thing was something I came across.

You tell yourself that there's something long enough, focus on the idea of it, you'll begin to feel it.

Our minds trick us all the time, and our own perceptions cannot be the only thing we base a conclusion on.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#63    Anton25

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

Psi balls I do that I use light positive energy wen I do it else you can get problems. It's always still energy..

Also tagged with psi, ball, help, explanation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users