Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

British have invaded nine out of ten states

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

http://www.telegraph...Luxembourg.html

Britain has invaded all but 22 countries in the world in its long and colourful history, new research has found.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,249 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

View Postthe L, on 06 November 2012 - 09:01 AM, said:

http://www.telegraph...Luxembourg.html

Britain has invaded all but 22 countries in the world in its long and colourful history, new research has found.
Well,back in the day,Britain WAS the world.

Miss me?

#3    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,810 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

"Invaded" is a thoroughly misleading headline, isn't it, since it seems to count anywhere there was ever any military presence at all, or even a non-military presence in the form of privateers or pirates.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4    tribalactivity

tribalactivity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:38 AM

People laughed when I said the Queen was behind the NWO, History tells us otherwise, People are to blind to see that one of the richest families in the world that are deep into freemasonry are more than just ornaments with no purpose

#5    Insaniac

Insaniac

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

View Posttribalactivity, on 06 November 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

People laughed when I said the Queen was behind the NWO, History tells us otherwise, People are to blind to see that one of the richest families in the world that are deep into freemasonry are more than just ornaments with no purpose.

Sorry you got laughed at, man. People like to live with their eyes closed, in part because it gives comfort to their troubled conscience. Then they let denial take hold of their heart and thoughts. It's saddening for everyone, really.

As far as this topic goes: I should feel proud of my Government, but there is nothing to be proud about regarding corruption, deceit, mass genocide and torture. I hate the wickedness of my Government.

Peace.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#6    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

I don't know; to think only one group of people or only one person is trying to make a NWO would be kind of silly since it is taking so long. I think there are a few groups out there who are working against each other for that same goal. Some try it through religion, politics, money sometimes a little bit of both. I think our history books would be completely different stories if we got an actual accurate look at them.

Edited by Jinxdom, 06 November 2012 - 11:45 AM.

#7    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,810 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

where on earth does the Queen or the NWO come into this? Or for that matter the Freemasons? it's hardly the same family that goes back for thousands of years. They regularly brought in someone that was only vaguely related (the fourth cousin of the former king's fourth wife and things like that), or like Henry Tudor, they just grabbed the crown on the most tenuous of pretexts. Or with William III, when  Parliament conspired to bring in someone from Holland to replace the king they had.

View PostInsaniac, on 06 November 2012 - 11:00 AM, said:

As far as this topic goes: I should feel proud of my Government, but there is nothing to be proud about regarding corruption, deceit, mass genocide and torture. I hate the wickedness of my Government.

Which Government are you talking about? That could apply to any of them.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#8    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Britain was truly a world empire, the ultimate conqueror to put it there. The U.S. wasn't able to militarily occupy 9 out of 10 countries of the world. From Ireland to India to Australia to Argentina to Southern Africa to Northern America, the British left a legacy of placements of its garrisons to bring forth colonies, territories and commonwealth member countries. Only the U.K. have a handful remain in the Caribbean, Indian and south Pacific oceans, plus two military bases in Cyprus.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#9    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,891 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

I seem to be missing the conspiracy here.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#10    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Yeah where's the conspiracy?

Anyway on topic I think this new is horrible and Britain should be ashamed...for being quiters! Come on only 22 more countries, get with the program Britain! I bet you get free sandwich.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#11    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,810 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostCorp, on 06 November 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

Yeah where's the conspiracy?

the NWO, obviously. Although can it really be a New World Order if it's been going on for centuries? And if it has, perhaps it isn't as efficient as some like to make out.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#12    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

View Post747400, on 06 November 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

the NWO, obviously. Although can it really be a New World Order if it's been going on for centuries? And if it has, perhaps it isn't as efficient as some like to make out.

Im realy sad that I dont have more time for UM sub forum conspiracy. It realy tease me. Maybe soon when I would have more time...

Anyway it goes from Venetic republic to Dutch empire to British Empire, then from London to New York.
NWO term is new. I think Bush Sr. first one that used it. But idea was old. Anyway when Club of Rome publish their book, when Eugenics took place things become clearer...

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#13    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,891 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Hmmm...

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#14    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

View Post747400, on 06 November 2012 - 07:00 PM, said:

So the conquered most of the world and then just let it slip away in order to make us think nothing was happening? THOSE EVIL b*******!!!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#15    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Seems these 22 states are lucky it was Britain and not the Conquistadors - just ask the Incas - if you can find any left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users