Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Volcano camera captures cloaking entity

Karlis

A live webcam from Mount Teide Volcano Observatory records UFO

The video, posted in UFO Sightings Daily on 30 October 2012, captured a very clear image of the UFO flying across the mountain. The video recording was started on October 26, 2012 at 8 am and ended on October 27 around 8 am.

Source

Edited by Karlis
  • Like 1

isnt it light reflecting off the camera? its moves with the sun.

I noticed that, and was hoping for comments from those familiar with optics. :tu:
  • Like 2

when it goes over the top of the mountain you can see right through 'it'....I suspect it is a cloud that becomes more wispy as it rises and disperses...

Yep, that's exactly what it is. :tu:

are you sure that's EXACTLY what it is booN?

from the OP link...

But at 3:35 am, from the bottom side of Mount Teide, suddenly a disk-shaped object appeared, gently floating upwards. The camera captured the object for about one hour, before it went out of the still camera frame.

The moon phases in October...

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon-october-2012.phtml

I'm not really convinced it's the moon, though....so I think the video / article (or one or the other) must be a hoax?

are you sure that's EXACTLY what it is booN?

Yes, that is exactly what it is and yes I'm sure.

from the OP link...

The moon phases in October...

http://www.moonconne...ober-2012.phtml

I'm not really convinced it's the moon, though....so I think the video / article (or one or the other) must be a hoax?

I'm talking about the video. I didn't read the article, the video speaks for itself. It isn't the moon. It isn't a cloud. It's light from the sun moon reflected off the lens of the camera. It's movement is perfectly synchronized with that of the sun moon.

Edit: sun moon.

Edited by booNyzarC
  • Like 2

'

but it says it was 3:35 AM...?

So it does, and after re-watching you can see stars so yes, it is the light of the nearly full moon then... reflected off the lens of the camera. The point being that it is just a reflection of light which is synchronized with the movement of the moon.

Edit to add: Good of you to point out the time bee, thanks for correcting my mistake. :)

Edited by booNyzarC
  • Like 1

Here is a question... This is a stational camera why it didn't capture the reflection anytime before?

Here is a question... This is a stational camera why it didn't capture the reflection anytime before?

I don't know....like I said I'm not convinced it's the Moon anyway.

Would the Moon have rays coming off it like that? (in the footage) Being reflected light......?

genuine question, as I don't know if it would or not without looking for similar videos.

One thing for sure...it's not an Alien craft....lol

Edited by bee

Well,it looks like a reflection,it moves with the moon,and it changes shape too,also its way too slow.

The fact that anyone would argue against this being anything more than light reflection is beyond me... :no:

• Like 1

The fact that anyone would argue against this being anything more than light reflection is beyond me... :no:

The woo foo is weak in you...

Commendable! :tu:

One thing for sure...it's not an Alien craft....lol

Pfffft. Skeptic.

• Like 2

The woo foo is weak in you...

Commendable! :tu:

lol! I know it's been a long time since I've been on here, but surely you can't forget that I'm one of the largest skeptics?

lol! I know it's been a long time since I've been on here, but surely you can't forget that I'm one of the largest skeptics?

Oh I haven't forgotten at all. :)

ever thought of going on a diet...... :innocent:

• Like 1

Why would a cloaked UFO move so slow, and in tandem with the setting sun? Makes no sense. It's a lens flare. Anyone can see that. No doubt there will be the usual ones who believe this nonsense though.

Boony,

I agree with you, but with a small change.

It is the reflection of the moon spaceship moon .

Vasin-Shcherbakov Theory

• Like 1

lol

This is clearly an artifact from the sun on the lense or reflection. There is no UFO here. Your princess lies in another castle.