Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is structure in Cianjur older than pyramids ?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

Curiosity lead me to google "oldest human remains" and the are found in the region near Indonesia.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1814442.html
Newfound pieces of human skull from "the Cave of the Monkeys" in Laos are the earliest skeletal evidence yet that humans once had an ancient, rapid migration to Asia.
Anatomically modern humans first arose about 200,000 years ago in Africa. When and how our lineage then dispersed out of Africa has long proven controversial.
Archaeological evidence and genetic data suggest that modern humans rapidly migrated out of Africa and into Southeast Asia by at least 60,000 years ago. However, complicating this notion is the notable absence of fossil evidence for modern human occupation in mainland Southeast Asia, likely because those bones do not survive well in the warm, tropical region.
Now a partial skull from Tam Pa Ling, "the Cave of the Monkeys" in northern Laos helps fill in this mysterious gap in the fossil record. [See Photos of "Monkey Cave" Fossils]

This information goes with questions about human evolution, and I think the idea that we spent a period of time in the water, makes sense.  The path from Africa to Loas and Indonesia is along coast.  The point being, if the migration out of Africa resulted in modern man evolving in coastal areas, we might expect to find the oldest civilization along this route.

Edited by me-wonders, 09 November 2012 - 08:57 PM.

#17    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,360 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

View Postme-wonders, on 09 November 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Here is an even better site.  It doesn't matter what the mountain is made of, and this site will help you see the possibility that it is a man made pryamid.  The U tube is in Indonesian, not English but all the information presented, paints a possible connection with other civilizations including Atlantis. because of the possible connections between the pryamids in Egypt and Peru, and the connection of this temple site and the one in Peru, I am believing the possibility of these sites being colonies of a forgotten civilization.  
http://www.abovetops...hread880575/pg1
You linked to an Above Top Secret thread. Did you have a particular post (with a youtube link) in mind?

The thread itself is just a retelling of the article plus the Wiki, plus the super easily found fringe stuff I've already found. Nothing that is convincing that there is a 10,000 year old structure here. If anything there is a much younger burial tomb perhaps dug into the hill. Perhaps dating to the time of the stonework on top, about 1500 BC, or... about 1000 years After the Giza pyramids.

Finding ancient carbon is not especially hard. Forest Fires were common and no one was there to put them out.

Edited by DieChecker, 09 November 2012 - 11:32 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#18    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

The Above Top Secret link connects with several U tube videos.  If you watch through the first one, you can choose the one especially about the pyramid.  But these are Indonesian videos, so I don't know what they are saying, another one explaning the Atlantis connection has Indonesian words flashed but not voice.  This is frustrating but I don't know of any better u tube videos.

#19    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,360 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

Let's hope that someone in Indonesia is able to get permission to dig and they put in a very narrow shaft to these chambers and see what is what. If they are a real human made structure, I'm sure Indonesia would love to have the claim to oldest structure. And, if it turns out to be a natural hill, then no harm done to a natural hill by digging into it.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#20    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

I certainly agree with you.  These mysteries set my curiousity on fire, and I always what an answer.

#21    Cobalt60

Cobalt60

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

• "The Love-Song of J.Alfred Prufrock", by T.S.Eliot

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

Any one read Immanuel Velikovsky's World's in Collision;  Ages in Chaos;  Earth in Upheaval ?
Good stuff, Maynerd.

#22    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

View PostOverSword, on 06 November 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

I wonder what technologies they've used to see through the soil.  Perhaps that shotgun attached to a tire that is used to find fossils(?).  This article definetly needs more details.
That was a movie thing.
Ground penetrating radar would be able to give us an idea of of shape, if there's anything there.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users