Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Midgard Knight

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:00 PM

My brother wrote a series of books before he was killed and the first has just been published.

The Midgard Knight draws on several old myths and legends to tell the tale of a young man drawn into the Otherworld. There he finds the source of all our stories, magic and nightmares and must choose a side in the endless struggle that rages openly there and is fought in secret in our own world.

Aside from being of interest to anyone who enjoys old myths, my brother was a keen student and teacher of historical martial arts and studied history at York.

The book will only be on sale in the North East of England for the time being but if people elsewhere are interested, they can order direct from the publisher or me.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

I'm sorry you lost your brother

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users