Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Sig's Forbidden Theory on the JBR Murder

jonbenet ramsey unsolved murders

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

Well, we agree to disagree (and I couldn't find the story you linked to at the Denver Post) but no matter. The ex house keeper worked in the house and she has her opinion.

I agree that the killer or killers knew the inside of the house. I think that's a no brainer. But that could include tradesmen, friends, neighbors, ex house keepers.

#32    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

That is one thing that confuses me about the case, the back basement room.
If the Ramseys killed JonBenet on accident why didn't they just leave her in her bed and say she died in her sleep or she fell off her bed and cracked her head ? Why did they have to strangle her with a garrote, sexually assault her with a paint brush, tie her hands up, tape her mouth and then drag her to a far back room in the basement ?
They needed to do all of that just to prove that an intruder came in and killed their daughter ? Posted Image

Posted Image

#33    Vincennes

Vincennes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostAntilles, on 21 July 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

Well, we agree to disagree (and I couldn't find the story you linked to at the Denver Post) but no matter. The ex house keeper worked in the house and she has her opinion.

I agree that the killer or killers knew the inside of the house. I think that's a no brainer. But that could include tradesmen, friends, neighbors, ex house keepers.

Agreed, but I think with housekeepers, you need to expand your list one level.  I can't find the link either to the ex-housekeeper and I'm not even really guilt on the housekeeper/tradesman's part.  I'm saying you need to expand the level to their kids/relatives/friends.  That's because, and I will just use housekeeper as the obvious example.  It's very common for a trusted housekeeper to be in the home alone and to know how long the family is going to be gone.  Also common, with that knowledge in mind, to say to son, Bubbie, cousin, Bippie, and/or boyfriend.  It's okay, stop on over to the Ramsey's and "pick it up," "drop it off"  etc. They are at a competition with Jon Benet.  No one's here but me.   Then when Bubbie arrives: e.g., "Here, I'm working on the second floor, come on up."  or "Wait a minute, can you go down in the kitchen and get the screw driver on the counter and help me a minute here."

Presto, others have knowledge of the layout house.

#34    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

Posted Image

#35    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostAntilles, on 23 November 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

I have never believed that the Ramseys killed Jon-Benet and your theory is sensible.
I really don't have much input either, except this was so sad...may God give rest to Jon Benet's soul. I also feel for the parents, to think what they were put through, after losing a child, and they were almost assuredly innocent.

Posted Image

#36    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

Funny! I had a friend living in Boulder at the time of the murder and when the Ramsey house went on the market, the asking price was so low (because of its infamy) she said she and her husband were looking seriously at making an offer on it. I was mortified. She said, "Why does everybody keep saying that? We don't believe in ghosts or haunted houses and it's not like we're going to do the same thing to one of our kids. It's just a house--and a gorgeous one. It's a steal!" I realized she had a point. But try hard as I imagined, I couldn't see myself owning that house. It would creep me out too much!

Edited by Aaronsmom, 23 July 2013 - 01:42 PM.

#37    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Curious LittleOne: thanks for posting that article about the former housekeeper's testimony. I don't know when that was occurred, but I don't recall hearing that before. Interesting! What she said about how strange Patsy Ramsey was acting before Christmas and especially the part about PR seeming like she had multiple personalities was intriguing to me. I had concluded some time ago that the only way this murder could have occurred is if PR was possessed by an evil spirit/demon (which I don't believe in) or PR went into a sort of fugue state or alter personality and had no consciousness of what she was doing--acting out a bizarre ritual of sadistic impulses. That seemed utterly far-fetched to me--and yet, it was the only plausible explanation. If PR went into a rage against JBR over something that pushed her over the edge, that could have triggered the evil-impulse alter personality to emerge; or, something prior to hurting JBR occurred that brought out the alter, which vented its rage against JBR, crushing her skull and strangling in a torturous fashion. I never heard anything however about anyone witnessing PR with other personalities, so I didn't see how it could be possible. But hearing Linda Pugh saying it seemed to her that way makes me truly wonder: could that be it? The ransom note had tone and language of extreme rage against JR. That ransom note (letter!) is possibly the most insane part of the crime. No parent covering up his or her own murderous actions against a child would leave a ransom note--especially not alongside staging a sexual assault and strangulation. Who ever did this was in a mental state of extreme insanity and inability to formulate logic. That would be consistent with a person acting in an alter state.

#38    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

-ignore-

Edited by CuriousLittleOne, 23 July 2013 - 07:28 PM.

Posted Image

#39    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostCuriousLittleOne, on 23 July 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

-ignore-

CLO, would you mind posting what you last posted again? For some reason, your text isn't displaying for me. I checked my settings and I'm supposedly not ignoring anyone. I'm interested in your comments.

#40    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:15 AM

View PostAaronsmom, on 23 July 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

CLO, would you mind posting what you last posted again? For some reason, your text isn't displaying for me. I checked my settings and I'm supposedly not ignoring anyone. I'm interested in your comments.

I like your user ID... I too am Aarons mom.. My little boy is called Aaron... Just thought I'd mention it..

Anyhoo carry on   lol

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#41    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 July 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

I like your user ID... I too am Aarons mom.. My little boy is called Aaron... Just thought I'd mention it..

Hello, Aaron's mom! Pleased to meet you! ;-)

#42    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

Hey, had to post this...so uncanny. I saw a commercial today for a Nancy Grace crime mysteries show on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) this Fri. evening, 8pm....it's a review of the JBR murder...a review of all the evidence, the investigators, the people surrounding the case, and where things are. Thought some of you might want to make a point to watch it.

#43    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

nonononono no, I posted info completly unrelated to the thread , igonore , keep calm and carry on

Posted Image

#44    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,380 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostLorelilly, on 01 July 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

That's not quite true if you're referencing the DNA on the underwear. It is touch DNA which means it could have come from the factory or the packagers etc. The Ramsey's did this and the only way we are ever going to know specifics is if Burke ever steps forward. And no, I don't believe he did it. I'm a Patsy did it but John caused her to...

The whole theory that the DNA could have come from the factory is ridiculous.  There is no way that JB got the same DNA under her nails that were left on a pair of underwear during manufacturing.  Also, they tested many packages of underwear from the same manufacturer and could not find any other DNA.

#45    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

The trace sample of DNA found inside the underpants that was not connected to anyone else tested was NOT the same DNA found under JBR's fingernails. It is absolutely possible that that tiny trace of DNA could have gotten there during either mfg. or packaging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users