Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Sig's Forbidden Theory on the JBR Murder

jonbenet ramsey unsolved murders

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#46    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,357 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

View PostCuriousLittleOne, on 21 July 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

That is one thing that confuses me about the case, the back basement room.
If the Ramseys killed JonBenet on accident why didn't they just leave her in her bed and say she died in her sleep or she fell off her bed and cracked her head ? Why did they have to strangle her with a garrote, sexually assault her with a paint brush, tie her hands up, tape her mouth and then drag her to a far back room in the basement ?
They needed to do all of that just to prove that an intruder came in and killed their daughter ? Posted Image

Yeah, I always thought the theory that it was staged to cover up an accident was insane.  No one covers up an accident to look like murder.

#47    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:17 PM

View PostAaronsmom, on 24 July 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

...a review of all the evidence

I'm anxious to see how specific they'll be as to the DNA evidence, that is, what was found where.

#48    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,179 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

View PostFurthurBB, on 25 July 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Yeah, I always thought the theory that it was staged to cover up an accident was insane.  No one covers up an accident to look like murder.

Absolutely. Because the Ramseys did not kill their daughter.

#49    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

Did anyone see the program?  I wanted to but it worked out I didn't have the time. It's not that I think I missed hearing new info. I'm just curious if people who did catch it can say they had any question answered.

#50    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 1,953 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

I was very disappointed because the only mention of any DNA evidence was in reference to skin cells collected from Jon Bonet's long johns.

#51    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:26 AM

any idea if its on youtube yet???

Posted Image

#52    Vincennes

Vincennes

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

View PostAaronsmom, on 25 July 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

The trace sample of DNA found inside the underpants that was not connected to anyone else tested was NOT the same DNA found under JBR's fingernails. It is absolutely possible that that tiny trace of DNA could have gotten there during either mfg. or packaging.

I agree with you.  How many times have you picked up a package of clothing and not even been concerned that there was a little tear in the plastic wrap or that it wasn't completely sealed.  So, either from the manufacturer or from laying in a display pile in the store and other customers going through looking for a size etc,  I too think it's entirely possible the DNA was somehow on there when purchased.

I missed the TV program...darn it!

#53    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 1,953 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

View PostDuncansmom, on 29 July 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

I missed the TV program...darn it!

I initially missed the program, too even though I'd had in mind to watch it!
I then checked the guide and found that it re-ran later that night, so I set the DVR to record it.
I think it'll likely run again.

#54    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

View PostFurthurBB, on 25 July 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Actually, this is not without precedence. In fact, desperate parents (or other families) have been caught in cases where a murder scene was staged to cover a child's death, as a result of an accident or physical discipline that went too far. But nothing like what happened in the JBR murder has been known to happen in any prior child murder or cover up of a child's accidental death. Who would go to such extremes in a cover up? The person would have to be extremely sick and depraved to do the things that were done. I never saw anything to support the notion that either of the Ramseys were in that category. But then there was that statement from the part-time housekeeper that Patsy Ramsey had acted very erratic in the days preceding Christmas, with sudden mood shifts from one extreme to another. As I have stated before, I haven't heard any one theory that fits all the evidence...unless one believes in demonic possession. The whole thing is just too crazy to make sense out of any of it.

#55    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostSig Turner, on 08 November 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

So far, I have been banned from three popular  internet crime forums for apparent "unorthodoxy" and "thoughtcrime" after posting this theory which suggest that John and Patsy Ramsey were not the perpetrators of this heinous crime. It seems that in the world of internet sleuthing, it is heresy to suggest that the Ramseys had nothing to do with the death of their beloved daughter.

You were banned for that ? ... This is the problem with some forums. Moderators who have the power to ban people, let this go to their heads, become "drunk" with the power and exercise it when they shouldn't.

#56    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,179 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:09 AM

Well, I'll add a little bit of conspiracy here. Check out Sig Turner and he/she hasn't been active since Nov last year, roughly 2 weeks after starting this thread. What's up with that? Have the mods from these other sites banded together and chased Sig down in real time?

Who knows?

#57    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

Zeta, don't assume because Sig claims that he was banned for advancing his particular theory that he was banned or that was the reason, if he was. I think it's always advisable to regard these sorts of broad claims with a healthy dose of skepticism.

FTR, I think there's a large contingent who share Sig's POV regarding the Ramseys innocence. I reay doubt he would be banned for saying so.

#58    docyabut2

docyabut2

Poltergeist

• 2,956 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:43 AM

To me   JonBenet `s murder will never be sloved, DNA was found but can`nt be match up with anyone in the data base, unless someone comes forward , it had to be someone that atended the pagents that was a petofile or just plain jealous of this little girl :(

#59    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

docyabut, I agree with you that the case will never be solved. I think it will remain a mystery for all time. But I don't agree at all that it HAD to be someone who attended the beauty pageants, or a pedophile. It's not clear what the motive was, or who was behind it. None of it really makes any sense.

#60    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,179 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

Motives for murdering JonBenet.

1. Pedophilia
2. Money
3. Personal grudge against  John and Patsy
4. Any or all of the above joined together

It could just have been a stray weirdo who broke in but then, why the ransom note?

Any motives I've missed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users