Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bush Accidently Votes For Obama

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

View PostHasina, on 08 November 2012 - 06:04 PM, said:

I think the whole 'Bush is stupid' thing is overblown. Me oh my, Bush was a awful president, pretty true. Know what else though? I'm pretty sure I'd look dumber as president then he did, I bet the majority of people would look just as or even dumber then he.

One does not become the governor of one of our largest and most important states and then win two terms as President by being dumb.

Disagree with the man's politics all you want, but no one rises to that level by being stupid.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#17    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

View PostRafterman, on 08 November 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

One does not become the governor of one of our largest and most important states and then win two terms as President by being dumb.

Disagree with the man's politics all you want, but no one rises to that level by being stupid.
Exactly my point, but you stated it way better then I could have, lol.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#18    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

are you serious ? the guy is halirious i get kick out of watching him more than i do than watching seinfield
compare the two videos below ! there is no way to compare between the two intelligence :D

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 09 November 2012 - 01:23 AM.

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#19    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

View PostHilander, on 08 November 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

Sorry guys, :blush:  I didn't know it just sounded like something he would do.

If it were true it would be been on FOX news already and they would be demanding another election LOL

#20    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

Bush then explained that after marking the wrong candidate, he sought to correct his error by clicking the red "Cast Ballot" button, thinking that it was designed to 'cast away' the ballot and bring up a fresh one:

This guy was the US president for 8 years? The guy who doesn't understand what "Cast Ballot" really means? Like, really. I don't know a single person who would make that mistake. And don't anyone try to claim its an honest mistake, because it's not. Maybe his schooling was just "mismaladjusted".

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#21    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

Really? Evidence suggests otherwise, I'd say. Maybe Bush owes his former presidency to the intelligence of his campaign planners rather than to his own. I've never been one to jump on the "Bush is an idiot" bandwagon and go crying that everything he says is stupid... but this is just ridiculous. He misunderstood what "cast vote" meant, for crying out loud! If an anyone of us did that, people would seriously question our education and intelligence.

----Seraphina

#22    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

The guy is pretty stupid, he hasn't ran anything his father gave him successfully. It's obvious Cheney ran the US when Bush was president. He has a crazily extensive list when it comes to idiocy and bizarre antics.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#23    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:57 AM

View PostEuphorbia, on 08 November 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

This simply did not happen!

"The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.
Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Q. Are your newstories real?
A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world"

http://dailycurrant.com/about/

Ahem...Stellar.

#24    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,066 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by lightly, 09 November 2012 - 02:24 AM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#25    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

Is anybody surprised?

#26    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

-Patton

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

View PostMichelle, on 09 November 2012 - 01:57 AM, said:

Ahem...Stellar.

Fair enough. It was a joke. I retract my statement.

Having said that, I believe its a sad point in itself when the joke is so believable.

----Seraphina

#27    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

View PostStellar, on 09 November 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

Fair enough. It was a joke. I retract my statement.

Having said that, I believe its a sad point in itself when the joke is so believable.

Well, that video is pretty harsh though, after watching that, I also wondered if the "cast ballot" thing was possibly true.

#28    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Haha. Someone's been 'Onioned'.

#29    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

Its fake. Never happened.marilyn Monroe was very smart she just acted like a air head people ate it up.its a shame that the kennedys got away with her death.

#30    Viviana98

Viviana98

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

Ahaha yes you guys are soooo right....George W Bush is brilliant! He deserves an Emmy for his incredible acting because I was totally convinced he was a dumba**!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users