Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

UFO spotted over Denver

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#106    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

Remember how long it took to finally convince people rods are bugs? ( well, convince most people )

Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#107    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

I think we are indeed dealing with something more complex:

On Boons images it looks like a capsule.  This looks more conical.

Here is a still from 3:43

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 10 November 2012 - 07:26 PM.

Posted Image

#108    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 07:16 PM, said:

Remember how long it took to finally convince people rods are bugs? ( well, convince most people )

Posted Image

I can't see the relevance of this Mr S.  The objects clearly do not resemble rods.  Can I suggest we talk on IM or something to resolve any bad feeling in the interest of the thread?

Posted Image

#109    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 07:25 PM, said:

I can't see the relevance of this Mr S.  The objects clearly do not resemble rods.  Can I suggest we talk on IM or something to resolve any bad feeling in the interest of the thread?

Zoser, I have no bad feelings towards you, or anyone at all. I can assure you of that.

My point on this picture, the infamous " Rods "....http://www.roswellrods.com/.....People were sure they were either Alien ships, or a new form of alien life found.....They are bugs.

So, my point of my point....A flying bug is not going to like like itself on video, especially when taken frame by frame.

Do " rods " look like a wasp?.......They are. ( and other bugs )

We are doing it all over again......

Edited by Sakari, 10 November 2012 - 07:46 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#110    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

Boon I have kind of lost track with Mr S's complaining, so excuse me if I need to catch up on where you are:

Your first image seems to show some kind of capsule?  I have to agree with synch that it looks nothing like a bug; are you agreeing?

It does appear to change shape I agree; hasn't that been a phenomena with these UFO's?  Could it be sheer speed and image quality/capture ability?

I believe that the footage looks like bugs look when they are filmed.  Consider these to compare with, and try to notice details when you are watching these.  Yes, they are swarms as opposed to being individual insects, but there are parts in this footage which show just how 'capsule looking' insects can appear when they are in motion.

Swarm of insects

Giant swarm

Insect Swarm Near Lake Bonney, Barmera, Australia 2010.mp4

Are you able to see what I'm talking about?

#111    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

Zoser, I have no bad feelings towards you, or anyone at all. I can assure you of that.

That's good to know :tu: Me Likewise.

Posted Image

#112    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 10 November 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

I believe that the footage looks like bugs look when they are filmed.  Consider these to compare with, and try to notice details when you are watching these.  Yes, they are swarms as opposed to being individual insects, but there are parts in this footage which show just how 'capsule looking' insects can appear when they are in motion.

Swarm of insects

Giant swarm

Yes and no.  The objects in the swarms do move fast and could be misidentified as other things I agree.  The point is it we are looking at an exctited swarm.  The close up images in your earlier post of the capsule and my still of the conical shape tell otherwise.  

Consider the circumstances; filmed over several days.  It just does not suggest bugs.

Edited by zoser, 10 November 2012 - 08:04 PM.

Posted Image

#113    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,577 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

Yeah ! What Z-Man said I suggest that Its actually Big-Foot !
run at reduced size & increased Speed!
:no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#114    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:23 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

Yes and no.  The objects in the swarms do move fast and could be misidentified as other things I agree.  The point is it we are looking at an exctited swarm.  The close up images in your earlier post of the capsule and my still of the conical shape tell otherwise.  

Consider the circumstances; filmed over several days.  It just does not suggest bugs.

Zoser, I've handed you the answer on a silver platter.  I don't think I've ever encountered anyone who is as resistant to actual understanding as you are.

Why would filming the same thing over the course of several days or even a month have any impact whatsoever?  Do you think that if you set up a camera in the area of those filmed swarms over the course of several days you wouldn't be able to pick up the same kind of footage over and over again?  You would capture footage of flying insects again and again and again.

Bugs are pretty much everywhere, including Denver.  I have been to Denver and I've seen the bugs there.

I'm going to step away from this because I'm actually starting to get irritated by your determination to remain uninformed, much like our discussion about the Phoenix Flares.

Good day to you zoser.

#115    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 10 November 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

I'm going to step away from this because I'm actually starting to get irritated by your determination to remain uninformed, much like our discussion about the Phoenix Flares.

Good day to you zoser.

A capsule is a capsule.  A bug is a bug.  A conical shape is what it looks like.  Would the camera man be that easily fooled?

We have the evidence on film.

Now I'm really going to stir up the pond:

Look at the Fraserburgh footage on TT and compare it to the Denbigh footage.

Edited by zoser, 10 November 2012 - 08:28 PM.

Posted Image

#116    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

Do you have dogs?......If so, do you have a certain place they poop?

If you place a camera there at oh, say around 1PM every day, I would bet you get a very similar video.

Just because it is over several days actually helps the bug answer. Bugs can be drawn into many different things, smells such as poop, vegetation, any decaying thing.

The " rod " example I gave you,a lady has a site where she was filing " rods ". After further researching she figured out what it was. Bugs will look like all sorts of UFOish things on camera. If they are not the intended target of the film. And if they are, high speed cameras are used ( I believe ) so they will not be all blurry, and not look like a bug.

http://web.archive.o...ods/hotrods.htm

As said, bugs are everywhere, and this guy happened to find a place they like, or are born in, have homes in, breed in, or eat in.

Zoser, I do not know why it is so hard to show you what and how this works. Everything does not have to be a alien ship. No one is saying that is not possible, but to insist every blurry picture is ( especially with supporting, clear, proven, evidence to support a mundane thing ) a ship of some kind is not very good if you are trying to establish they do exist.

This is where I have a hard time with some of the posts. I understand your strong " want to believe ", but you need to be able to see what is really there, and not have blinders on.

No offense to you at all......We all would like to see a sign of intelligent life flying around Earth, we just have not seen that yet.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#117    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

Do you have dogs?......If so, do you have a certain place they poop?

If you place a camera there at oh, say around 1PM every day, I would bet you get a very similar video.

Just because it is over several days actually helps the bug answer. Bugs can be drawn into many different things, smells such as poop, vegetation, any decaying thing.

The " rod " example I gave you,a lady has a site where she was filing " rods ". After further researching she figured out what it was. Bugs will look like all sorts of UFOish things on camera. If they are not the intended target of the film. And if they are, high speed cameras are used ( I believe ) so they will not be all blurry, and not look like a bug.

http://web.archive.o...ods/hotrods.htm

As said, bugs are everywhere, and this guy happened to find a place they like, or are born in, have homes in, breed in, or eat in.

Zoser, I do not know why it is so hard to show you what and how this works. Everything does not have to be a alien ship. No one is saying that is not possible, but to insist every blurry picture is ( especially with supporting, clear, proven, evidence to support a mundane thing ) a ship of some kind is not very good if you are trying to establish they do exist.

This is where I have a hard time with some of the posts. I understand your strong " want to believe ", but you need to be able to see what is really there, and not have blinders on.

No offense to you at all......We all would like to see a sign of intelligent life flying around Earth, we just have not seen that yet.

Not convinced.  Check out the last few posts in TT.

Posted Image

#118    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

Not convinced.  Check out the last few posts in TT.

I do not need to, I am convinced.

( I all ways read that topic )

Edited by Sakari, 10 November 2012 - 09:27 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#119    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

Swarm of insects

Giant swarm

AHHHHHHHHHH INVASION!!!!!!!!

lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#120    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,577 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostCoffey, on 10 November 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

AHHHHHHHHHH INVASION!!!!!!!!

lol
THat must be the Fleet in Formation ? :alien: :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users