Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

UFO spotted over Denver

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#91    TSS

TSS

Observer

• Closed
  • 5,750 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 10 November 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

Rudolf Hesscould fly airplanes.

I like your style. That made me laugh :tu:

#92    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,735 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

I do not enjoy it one bit....I have seen several now ( at least ) where I am enjoying them, and along comes Zoser posting his pics, and telling his story......

Thus, making the OP leave out of frustration, and the topic is now Zosers and has little or nothing to do with the original topic.

I was going to contribute, until I got to your posts about your HD pics....I lost interest.

Can you try not to do this anymore?

this is starting to sound like a lover's tiff......

(only teasing Sakari .... :P )

;)

#93    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

View PostCoffey, on 10 November 2012 - 05:20 PM, said:

Haha, good point. :tu:

It certainly wasn't sarcasm. :tu:

He also twisted my other point, that even though it's really cold in the UK right now and it's autumn/winter I've still seen a wasp (which is rare in winter) and a blue bottle fly. Proving that you still get insects in winter in the UK. Making his previous point redundant.

I haven't twisted anything; your post wasn't clear in terms of sentiment that's all.

There is still a huge difference between saying that you saw a blue bottle in the UK in November and 5 shots taken on a small island where a black object is seen (and only one) in each.

Posted Image

#94    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

I do not enjoy it one bit....I have seen several now ( at least ) where I am enjoying them, and along comes Zoser posting his pics, and telling his story......

Thus, making the OP leave out of frustration, and the topic is now Zosers and has little or nothing to do with the original topic.

I was going to contribute, until I got to your posts about your HD pics....I lost interest.

Can you try not to do this anymore?

I'm not sure what all the winging is about and it's a trifle excruciating reading it.

To clarify how the Sark images were mentioned see post 17.  A still image on the Denver video resembled very closely an image I have that was taken in September.

It's a question of how one case may compare or validate another.  Why is that not relevant?

Better than just shouting 'bugs' and everyone walks out at that point surely?

Posted Image

#95    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,457 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

I'm not sure what all the winging is about and it's a trifle excruciating reading it.

To clarify how the Sark images were mentioned see post 17.  A still image on the Denver video resembled very closely an image I have that was taken in September.

It's a question of how one case may compare or validate another.  Why is that not relevant?

Better than just shouting 'bugs' and everyone walks out at that point surely?

See, now we are going off topic on why it was off topic..... :)

Nothing wrong with posting pics to compare, but when taking the topic to another story line, that is hijacking.

Everyone has concluded ( most ) from the pictures, and the evidence out there, that those are bugs, including myself.

You can only beat a dead horse for so long Zoser.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#96    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

I haven't twisted anything; your post wasn't clear in terms of sentiment that's all.

There is still a huge difference between saying that you saw a blue bottle in the UK in November and 5 shots taken on a small island where a black object is seen (and only one) in each.

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

A still image on the Denver video resembled very closely an image I have that was taken in September.

September where you are would have had lots of insects flying around. My point was that if I can see a blue bottle and wasp (actually notice them as I hardly notice insects flying around) says a lot about how many insects would be aorund in September.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#97    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,457 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

View Postbee, on 10 November 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

this is starting to sound like a lover's tiff......

(only teasing Sakari .... :P )

;)

Oh God.......It does, it really does.... I need help... :-*

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#98    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 06:00 PM, said:

See, now we are going off topic on why it was off topic..... :)

Nothing wrong with posting pics to compare, but when taking the topic to another story line, that is hijacking.

Everyone has concluded ( most ) from the pictures, and the evidence out there, that those are bugs, including myself.

You can only beat a dead horse for so long Zoser.

Yes sure; let's talk about dead horses and lame posts shall we Mr S?

Please could I invite you to comment on posts 47-51?

That is if your sense of fairness allows such a thing.

I will hold on and I await your response.

(Maybe people's standards here are a little selective at times me thinks?)

Posted Image

#99    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,457 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

Yes sure; let's talk about dead horses and lame posts shall we Mr S?

Please could I invite you to comment on posts 47-51?

That is if your sense of fairness allows such a thing.

I will hold on and I await your response.

(Maybe people's standards here are a little selective at times me thinks?)

Where did I say " lame " posts?

Ok, I will...In order.....Why you ask of this I have no clue, but here we go.

View PostSakari, on 09 November 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

Zoser, you are by far the King of Hijacking threads to make them your own........

No, you are the God of Hijacking threads.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

#47 above.....Must be true, here we are again off topic for Zoser.

View PostHerNibs, on 09 November 2012 - 10:06 PM, said:

Can some one tell me how it's NOT a toy/model blimp?

And if it isn't visible to the naked eye...how does he know where to film?

Nibs

Ok, this is from Utah but...you get the idea.

Posted Image

I do not think it is a blimp, I think bugs. A blimp would not go very fast.

View PostCpl599, on 09 November 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Looks like an Airship (LEMV) designed by Northrop Grumman.  Believe me.  It's quite terrestrial.

Posted Image

All ready answered with #48

View PostbooNyzarC, on 09 November 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

:innocent:

:whistle:

Posted Image

:whistle:

:P

Humor, satire, I found this very witty, and original......I found it as humor, we all need more of that.

View PostDONTEATUS, on 09 November 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

Its not bug,bugs,insects,or even potatoes ! IMO its just a as it looks to be ! UFO. any takers? :alien: :tsu:

Looks like bugs to me, so it is not unidentified.

Happy Zoser?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#100    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,735 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

Oh God.......It does, it really does.... I need help... :-*

we all need help Sakari *pretend serious face*...but personally I can't be arsed to go for a walk or join a club right now.... :lol:

:rofl:

#101    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 04:46 PM, said:

Not even remotely the same thing if I were to be truthfully honest.  Good try though and I respect what you are doing.

...  :hmm:

View Postsynchronomy, on 10 November 2012 - 05:07 PM, said:

Go to the original post, click on the news link.  That still photo in the article doesn't look like a bug or bird to me.  It looks like a toy blimp or something to me.

One still within a sequence of images comprising part of the original footage, and this was a still from a video taken by a camera filming a television...

We have only three frames that I could see related to that still photo.  The frame immediately before, the one on the news link page, and the one immediately after.  Here they are cropped together.

Posted Image

It would be nice to have the full raw footage for analysis instead of a few frames here and there, some of which were 'enhanced' which in itself can add artefacts and other false details.  Plus, filming a TV shooting another video...  I mean honestly, that's just plain silly.

Here is another sequence which was likewise footage by the film crew recording a television.  Eighteen frames cropped together in sequence.

Posted Image

Several of these frames bear similarity to the three from the first image, but notice how much this thing changes shape throughout the sequence.  This looks just like what an insect would look like as it is flying, light reflecting off different parts of its body and wings at different points, blurry, etc...

View PostCoffey, on 10 November 2012 - 05:20 PM, said:

It certainly wasn't sarcasm. :tu:

He also twisted my other point, that even though it's really cold in the UK right now and it's autumn/winter I've still seen a wasp (which is rare in winter) and a blue bottle fly. Proving that you still get insects in winter in the UK. Making his previous point redundant.

Good to have confirmation, thanks Coffey.  :tu:

#102    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,457 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

View Postbee, on 10 November 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

we all need help Sakari *pretend serious face*...but personally I can't be arsed to go for a walk or join a club right now.... :lol:

:rofl:

If the damn Salmon would ever start heading up river, I would be out catching them instead of this.....Blame them.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#103    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 November 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

If the damn Salmon would ever start heading up river, I would be out catching them instead of this.....Blame them.

Just as I thought.  Enough said.  If you haven't got the standards to be fair then at least stop the painful winging.

Posted Image

#104    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 10 November 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

...  :hmm:

One still within a sequence of images comprising part of the original footage, and this was a still from a video taken by a camera filming a television...

We have only three frames that I could see related to that still photo.  The frame immediately before, the one on the news link page, and the one immediately after.  Here they are cropped together.

Posted Image

It would be nice to have the full raw footage for analysis instead of a few frames here and there, some of which were 'enhanced' which in itself can add artefacts and other false details.  Plus, filming a TV shooting another video...  I mean honestly, that's just plain silly.

Here is another sequence which was likewise footage by the film crew recording a television.  Eighteen frames cropped together in sequence.

Posted Image

Several of these frames bear similarity to the three from the first image, but notice how much this thing changes shape throughout the sequence.  This looks just like what an insect would look like as it is flying, light reflecting off different parts of its body and wings at different points, blurry, etc...

Good to have confirmation, thanks Coffey.  :tu:

Boon I have kind of lost track with Mr S's complaining, so excuse me if I need to catch up on where you are:

Your first image seems to show some kind of capsule?  I have to agree with synch that it looks nothing like a bug; are you agreeing?

It does appear to change shape I agree; hasn't that been a phenomena with these UFO's?  Could it be sheer speed and image quality/capture ability?

Posted Image

#105    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,457 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 November 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

Just as I thought.  Enough said.  If you haven't got the standards to be fair then at least stop the painful winging.

Are you completley crazy?

What are you talking about here?.....Because I would rather be out fishing for Salmon, then being on the internet means I do not have the standards to be fair?

I answered your posts 47 through 51 as you asked, did you not see that?....Was that not fair?

This reply of yours to my quote was not even a quote to you....

You are nuts, more then I am I believe. :blush:

Edited by Sakari, 10 November 2012 - 07:13 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users