2. I can list left-wing nutters too like Stalin and Pol-Pot. Shall we now call those who vote for the Labour Party creepy?
3. The problem is the cogs dont go around in Breviks head the same way as a normal person. Its called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
4. Do we actually have any factual evidence that Brevik had surgery or is it just media fiction? There is nothing in historical record to suggest Hitler had any issues with being Alpine in appearance instead of Nordic so you're speculating.
5. Bearing in mind Germany successfully invaded 11 nations nearly toppling both Britain and Russia I wouldnt call Hilter incompetant. Again you're speculating on Hitlers motives. Read Mein Kampf and you'll dicover he was totally Jingoistic and hated the mess Germany was in.
6. So because I'm a Conservative I'm secretly plotting to open Concentration Camps and come eliminate lots of people Nazi style? How fantastically delusional and paranoid.
7. I thought you'd already figured that one out. Afterall if I believe in right-wing politics I must surely have a skinhead haircut, nazi tatoos all over my body and wander about with my arm in the air lol.
8. I'm Eurosceptic and I'm against immigration. I always have been and I always will be. If you equate those things with Nazism then its you with the problem.
Thank you, sunshine, I so needed an excuse to settle this:
Jesus dyslexic Christ, there’s “not” missing in my sentence about cultural Marxism and multiculturalism being not the same. Yes, I have to read my own post to see where I was going
I believe the sentence still can be reconstructed in its meaning, but to prevent amateur lawyers from objecting... there, fixed.
OK, now the less important stuff. Here you go:
1. I hate to point out to you but you have missed the train, train station and the railway. Re-read all your and my posts and see how hilariously fallacious this piece of your weak troll was.
2. See point no.1.
3. No ****.
4. See photos before and after. Obvious as Cher. For Hitler, see his portraits with blue eyes. If he was proud Alpine, with no damn Nordic envy, then why hiding those beautiful brown eyes? Hess took that much better, have you ever seen a portrait of Hess with reduced eyebrows? No, he was proudly hairy, almost like a Mediterranean. God knows whose picture his grandma kept at the bottom of her underwear drawer. But I digressed.
5. I’ve read it. It’s crap. Booooooring crap. If I was born back then, my long tongue would so get me killed. Imagine that, you comment on a book and get killed. How sane is that? Apart from Saudi Arabia, western ally, whose citizens are immigrating with style, you can hardly get killed anywhere else for ill speaking of a book.
6. That’s your construction, or to be more precise, your fallacy. Apparently, you will never understand what fallacy is (a failure in reasoning which renders an argument invalid, not the other way round) and that not only it can’t prove any sane point, but it also destroys your reputation. See the poor guy, he’s trying the good old straw man. What, again? Again.
7. Be careful when you ride elevators. Use a lot of moisturiser. Take your boots off at least when you are taking the shower. Don’t forget to check under the bed for immigrants each and every night. Write when you get there, but I assure you it sounds like you are close.
8. See point no.7
Also, in the spirit of this thread, where we speak our minds but do not necessarily discuss or address each other’s points, I’d like to add the following and then shut up if no one ticks me off again. Praise the Lord, she’s about to shut up.
So, actually, you need democracy to protect you from seemingly acceptable ideas. Not Breivik. He’s self-extinguishable.
Unlike him, there are people who can camouflage their agenda any way they see fit at the moment and by the time you realize you made a mistake of your life, they’ve moved on and you stay stuck with whatever they dragged you into.
As long as there’re more of them, you stay safe from totalitarianism. Slow and corrupted democratic bureaucracy keeps them divided by giving each of them their own source of bribe and limited power. Now, if they were a little bit more organized... that would be political monopole, official or unofficial, but real. You have lost any choice the moment that happens. Even the illusion of it. Start learning from ****en history, I’m tired of repeating it.
Breivik lived in his own fantasy, which happens to a lot of people and is better than living in constant depression. The catastrophe happened when he tried to live his fantasy.
See the difference?
It’s also much harder to make a dream than a nightmare come true. It’s no wonder weak but egocentric people will choose to have their nightmare real rather than dreams of many others. Just like they choose to destroy something rather than to create. It's easier and guarantees the attention.
We, humans, are so simple. And so disgusting.
Edited by Helen of Annoy, 14 November 2012 - 10:04 PM.